Doctor With Good Day by Day Tips

TruthBTold
This topic is 1468 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This Michigan doctor gives some good tips of how to do lots of things during this time. He has a lot of vids on Youtube (I am just putting one link) that outline various day to day duties and he does so in a very non-threatening manner.

And if you want a site that gives you info about everything, look to the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

While I love "tips" :p , I think we are all working out our own ways to do the things we need to do. As long as we don't become plain ol lazy asses, we are all coming up with creative and hopefully efficient ways to meet our current needs.... I have watched a few "tip" videos but often found the "tip" didn't work in my situation. Of course its a good start and can be adapted to personal need so I think these handy vignettes ARE helpful in their own way.

And I also believe the bottom line is AFTER this, we will all be living a NEW normal....

As far as these electric bikes/trikes go, can you convert them to standard bikes if you want? I know that defeats the purpose but while there may be certain times you would just want to jump on and speed away, there may be times where you actually want to use your thighs and knees.

As far as these electric bikes/trikes go, can you convert them to standard bikes if you want? I know that defeats the purpose but while there may be certain times you would just want to jump on and speed away, there may be times where you actually want to use your thighs and knees.

I have the standard...non electric trike....I like the exercise and the freedom to go on long rides knowing I can go home quick!

On the electric ones you don't have to use the pedal assist, you can pedal under your own power and then turn it on either to boost your speed or get up a hill etc. Or just to go farther than you otherwise would.

As for the trike, my cousin with MS has one and she loves it. She can't balance on a bike any more.

On the electric ones you don't have to use the pedal assist, you can pedal under your own power and then turn it on either to boost your speed or get up a hill etc. Or just to go farther than you otherwise would.

As for the trike, my cousin with MS has one and she loves it. She can't balance on a bike any more.

I'm thinking about getting one myself since I was never able to learn to ride a bike.

I have the standard...non electric trike....I like the exercise and the freedom to go on long rides knowing I can go home quick!

What a great idea! As we and our bones age it can get difficult to balance on a two-wheeler.