Congrats David-SF

Funguy
This topic is 1415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just read a brief review of David's book, "Every Grain of Sand" and was very impressed and intrigued - going to have to get a copy since I'm all hunkered down and need some reading material.

The review was on the Review page for April 6.

Congratulations on the writing and having the grit to get through your earlier life! Well Done!

Just read a brief review of David's book, "Every Grain of Sand" and was very impressed and intrigued - going to have to get a copy since I'm all hunkered down and need some reading material.

The review was on the Review page for April 6.

Congratulations on the writing and having the grit to get through your earlier life! Well Done!

His reviews are better than good....

Riveting, Beautiful, Heartbreaking, Encouraging, Courageous

The title above reflects the journey that the author takes you on in this incredible book. I couldn't put it down. Yes, it is gut wrenching. Yes, it is heartbreaking. However, it is also beautiful, and a testament that ANYONE can overcome adversity and an unimaginable..

• 2 months later...

although I posted originally in April, I just had the chance to read David's powerful book and could not put it down.

Kudos!! ?

It is a powerful and beautiful trip down David's memory lane and the feelings it evoke in me must have been nothing compared to what David must have gone through in putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard.)

Perhaps when life returns to what will eventually become the new normal, I will have a chance to meet this amazing fellow!

?

Good suggestion. I had the pleasure of hiring him quite a few years back. I just ordered the book on Amazon.

Back when I was gainfully employed and living in Tacoma, I had the pleasure of hiring him for a dinner meeting and for some pleasant after dinner activity also. Prior to that we had had a few conversations thru the Message Center and had met briefly (I'm not sure if he actually remembered me from that) at the Chicago Dinner Spring 2011 which was coincident with the 2011 IML. David is one of those guys who has become physically more attractive thru the years. Personality-wise as long as I've been aware of him, he was always the epitome of being nice. I'm not sure if it's possible for him o improve on that.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth