Any transwoman here?

Yeahman
This topic is 1442 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Out of curiosity only: if a guy with a penis gets transformed into a person with a vagina, will this person have sexual pleasure when she has receptive vagina sex with a dude having a penis? I am trying to make this clear as gender and sex can be pretty fuzzy nowadays. I am just trying to understand if a man-made vagina gives the woman sexual pleasure.

Out of curiosity only: if a guy with a penis gets transformed into a person with a vagina, will this person have sexual pleasure when she has receptive vagina sex with a dude having a penis? I am trying to make this clear as gender and sex can be pretty fuzzy nowadays. I am just trying to understand if a man-made vagina gives the woman sexual pleasure.

To my knowledge it is totally different, the cis-woman feeling a lot more. You might want to google about it.

To my knowledge it is totally different, the cis-woman feeling a lot more. You might want to google about it.

That's quite intriguing. So maybe the sensitive parts of the penis is transformed to parts of the vagina.

I took a sex-ed class in college where a male to female transwoman came to talk to the class. She described her surgery and provided pics to illustrate what she went through. In her case, they used the penis and scrotum to form rudimentary labia. I can't remember if she explained how they created the vagina. (This happened decades ago. Procedures now may be vastly different.)

She did say it varies from person to person, but she had very little sensation down there after the surgery. She went as far as to discuss her sex life and remarked for her it was mostly mental because the sensation just wasn't there. Although I think she had been celibate for years when she spoke to the class.

I took a sex-ed class in college where a male to female transwoman came to talk to the class. She described her surgery and provided pics to illustrate what she went through. In her case, they used the penis and scrotum to form rudimentary labia. I can't remember if she explained how they created the vagina. (This happened decades ago. Procedures now may be vastly different.)

She did say it varies from person to person, but she had very little sensation down there after the surgery. She went as far as to discuss her sex life and remarked for her it was mostly mental because the sensation just wasn't there. Although I think she had been celibate for years when she spoke to the class.

That’s quite a story. Hmm, that would be quite a disaster to lose the sexual pleasure.

• 4 weeks later...
That’s quite a story. Hmm, that would be quite a disaster to lose the sexual pleasure.

I truly think you are asking in the worst place. There must be some forums specialized in MTF transition out there for you to find the right answers to your questions.

• 2 weeks later...

...this is a question for a trans woman, not a forum full of cis men who have watched Pose on FX and an episode of Ricky Lake.

Not really it is just a basic biological/ medical question that anyone can really find the answer to online in any medical journal or healthcare website.

..I’m sure a post-op trans woman could tell him better than WebMD, but if you like it, I “love” it. :rolleyes:

Edited by hypothetically

..I’m sure a post-op trans woman could tell him better than WebMD, but if you like it, I “love” it. :rolleyes:

There is no like. Why would I like it? We obviously disagree so why should you love it? To me the explanation would be the exact same or better coming from doctors writings because doctors always have to explain the entire procedure, all possible repercussions, and all other alternatives to their patients before surgery as well as care after surgery. Plus doctors are the ones trying to developing new techniques to make for a more realistic experience like determining if uterine transplant surgeries is a viable option. The only difference is it may just be easier to understand coming from the horses mouth. A more apt question to ask a trans-person would be: what does it feel like to be trans pre- and postoperative or why did they elect to do or not do the surgery?

There is no like. Why would I like it? We obviously disagree so why should you love it? To me the explanation would be the exact same or better coming from doctors writings because doctors always have to explain the entire procedure, all possible repercussions, and all other alternatives to their patients before surgery as well as care after surgery. Plus doctors are the ones trying to developing new techniques to make for a more realistic experience like determining if uterine transplant surgeries is a viable option. The only difference is it may just be easier to understand coming from the horses mouth. A more apt question to ask a trans-person would be: what does it feel like to be trans pre- and postoperative or why did they elect to do or not do the surgery?

“sure.”

...this is a question for a trans woman, not a forum full of cis men who have watched Pose on FX and an episode of Ricky Lake.

If that's what you think shouldn't you summon a real transwoman to come and share her experience with us?

“sure.”

One thing doesn't exclude the other. Why not doing both, talking to a transwoman and going online to see any other testimonials from patients and Drs.

Most of us still go to WebMD and at the same time talk to our Doctor and even share things with friends.

From experience, yes a postop trans woman can definitely still feel pleasure. Unfortunately, I didn't have intercourse with her because she was still working on dilating to a good depth. But everything else we did she responded just as much or more than most cis women. My overall understanding is that sensation can differ for person to person, just like with anyone, and for some it's an ongoing journey as well. Additionally whenever one is curious about experiences, YouTube is an invaluable source of information and stories.