COVID and sex

RealAvalon
This topic is 1479 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has this thread topic already been posted?

An anecdotal observation. I have never been approached by so many men before that really wanted to get fucked. Is this because:

1. boredom and not knowing what else to do

2. boredom and left alone with an obsession acting out is to be expected

3. I can see the end times from here

4. My daily work out is really paying off

5. Too much time on our hands

6. Too much/too little cottage cheese

7. Other

8. All of the above

Edited by RealAvalon

I hang on Grindr chatting with some buds and keeping in touch with guys I've hooked up with but I have never ever been approached by so many hot college guys in my life. My profile clearly states no hookups until this virus is over but they don't care or don't bother to read it. And I know that when the virus is over all those hotties will not even know I exist. Oh well....great for masturbatory fantasies. LOL

Anyway, casual observation. I have never been approached by so many men before that really wanted to get fucked. Is this because:

7. Other

8. All of the above

Boredom, coupled with two things.

The ignorance to assume that because they dont have symptoms they are not infected with coronavirus. And secondly, the false over confidence that if they get infected, they will develop minimal symptoms and get better and not fall critically ill.

I follow this line of thinking. Since total time since the start of self quarantine actions started a week to two weeks ago for a big part of the country will now extend to a total of 30-45 days with the president's guidelines extended till April 30th, it's one thing to responsibly take that personal risk and have a conversation about it. For example, two individuals who have self quarantined for 2 weeks, have an intimate time with each other, and then again self quarantine for 2 weeks. All while acknowledging that constant risk is there, and you may end up responsible for making the other person sick and or people close to that other person sick. In my opinion that a similar risk as going to the grocery store once a week during this pandemic and shoppers possibly making other shoppers ill.

The problem is, the likelihood that both parties will be that level of responsible and hold accountability for their actions is highly unlikely for two strangers meeting for the first time.

More troubling is the ignorance that seems to persist as well as the disregard to the others health and viewpoints. Inspirationally, this crisis has shown the incredible level of sense of community and civil responsibility in some. On the other hand, I am fearful and disappointed how it highlights the narrow self serving motives in others.

An anecdotal observation. I have never been approached by so many men before that really wanted to get fucked. Is this because:

7. Other

8. All of the above

9. They saw the four, 180-roll packs of Charmin you bought just before the crisis hit.