Studio Sanctuary in CMH

This topic is 1446 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just ran across this "studio" in Columbus that provides BDSM scenes. Unfortunately it's mostly an all female staff except for one guy but it looks like they have a lot of play spaces and equipment. They also only allow one client at a time in the facility for privacy. But if you're wanting to experiment it might be a good place to start. I may have to check it out once the whole pandemic settles down.

https://studiosanctuary.com

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in contact with them and yes there is a $50 annual membership fee that includes the time for your interview. They also tack on the credit card service charge as well and offer an Amazon Gift card option if you'd like to pay with that. They have a very extensive questionnaire that's focused more on what interests you, your limits, and what you've done before. It was pretty comprehensive and thorough which impressed me. Overall they seem very professional but knowing the Columbus BDSM community I can't imagine they'd get enough business but I could be wrong.

And the one male will do m/m sessions as well as m/f/m sessions.

Unfortunately I was laid off from work this week due to the impact COVID-19 had on our business so I'm cutting back on unnecessary expenses. If I do have a session I'll be sure to update everyone.

I've been in contact with them and yes there is a $50 annual membership fee that includes the time for your interview. They also tack on the credit card service charge as well and offer an Amazon Gift card option if you'd like to pay with that. They have a very extensive questionnaire that's focused more on what interests you, your limits, and what you've done before. It was pretty comprehensive and thorough which impressed me. Overall they seem very professional but knowing the Columbus BDSM community I can't imagine they'd get enough business but I could be wrong.

And the one male will do m/m sessions as well as m/f/m sessions.

Unfortunately I was laid off from work this week due to the impact COVID-19 had on our business so I'm cutting back on unnecessary expenses. If I do have a session I'll be sure to update everyone.

As big as Columbus is the BDSM scene isn't very big there. And the male dom really isn't the type I'd pay for a scene.

As big as Columbus is the BDSM scene isn't very big there. And the male dom really isn't the type I'd pay for a scene.

Yes for some reason the Leather/BDSM scene in Columbus is weak and very cliquish. Cleveland actually has a better scene and a great play space called The Academy. As for the male dom I agree he's not my type and even mentioned that to one of the other doms who suggested adding him to a scene. They also tend to push two hour sessions which can get a little pricey especially for a first time experience and not knowing what the experience will be like.

Yes for some reason the Leather/BDSM scene in Columbus is weak and very cliquish. Cleveland actually has a better scene and a great play space called The Academy. As for the male dom I agree he's not my type and even mentioned that to one of the other doms who suggested adding him to a scene. They also tend to push two hour sessions which can get a little pricey especially for a first time experience and not knowing what the experience will be like.

There was a fun bar in columbus you could kinky at. I think it was the Exile. There was this dom couple in dayton I used to play with and they took me there a couple times on Saturday and they would restrain me and spank/paddle me really good. IIRC I think they used to have seating similar to gym bleachers.

There was a fun bar in columbus you could kinky at. I think it was the Exile. There was this dom couple in dayton I used to play with and they took me there a couple times on Saturday and they would restrain me and spank/paddle me really good. IIRC I think they used to have seating similar to gym bleachers.

Ah Exile. It went through lot of changes but it was always one of my favorites. In the early days it got me into BDSM along with Outland and then later it was the go to spot on Sunday nights for strippers and blow jobs behind the pool table. Later with a new owner they had an alley area where lots of fun went on. Miss them a lot.

Be nice if you could simply rent the space for cash with no questions asked. Be fun to bring a provider in.

That's the Academy in Cleveland. BYOP (Bring your own provider)

I’ve though of renting an industrial neighborhood space and turning it into something fun. Imagine there will be some deals in a few months.

That's what the place in Cleveland is, The Academy. They have gay exclusive weekends and theme rooms along with a large center space. When I was there it was really cool, just wish I had someone to go there with me as it's a bring your own dom/sub type of place.

That's what the place in Cleveland is, The Academy. They have gay exclusive weekends and theme rooms along with a large center space. When I was there it was really cool, just wish I had someone to go there with me as it's a bring your own dom/sub type of place.

The original flex in Cleveland had a fun dungeon theme room you could rent. Not sure if the new Flex does or not.