Whatever

WallStreetWolf
This topic is 1462 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I been stuck in the house for weeks and decided to have some fun. So I browsed rentmen

found a rare gem in this Muscle stud. He is such a nice guy and all my stress was relieved

https://rentmen.in/HotHungMuscle

he has a fans page too

https://onlyfans.com/jmusclexxx

Dear @WallStreetWolf I’m glad you enjoyed your time with that hot stud but if by chance you got Covid and you happen to be highly sensitive to the virus you put your life (and others) at risk, no matter your age. I think it’s better to keep the joy of your encounters to yourself because by posting it publicly here 1. You’ll get attacked, and 2. You are helping to normalize this behavior. Have fun but stay safe.

Edited by lonely_john

I personally am sequestered and not hiring. I completely agree the doing so during a public health crisis is not correct. At the same time if the companion and the person hiring understand the risk and are consenting adults I’m not sure I would judge them. I expect any other individual like myself will not be hiring and even when the pandemic subsided will need to determine how to move forward with meeting companions again to manage the risk. This is just my opinion and not criticizing others.

I been stuck in the house for weeks and decided to have some fun. So I browsed rentmen

found a rare gem in this Muscle stud. He is such a nice guy and all my stress was relieved

https://rentmen.in/HotHungMuscle

he has a fans page too

https://onlyfans.com/jmusclexxx

You should review him, others might take the chance.

any symptoms?

Okay guys, make a note of this provider's name and you will know the person you NEVER WANT TO HIRE in the future. If this dude is stupid and irresponsible enough to be seeing clients during a pandemic you don't want him, just imagine how nonchalant he must be about STDs !

Unfortunately, he may have been desperate and was offered a lot of cash.

Okay guys, make a note of this provider's name and you will know the person you NEVER WANT TO HIRE in the future. If this dude is stupid and irresponsible enough to be seeing clients during a pandemic you don't want him, just imagine how nonchalant he must be about STDs !!!

This guy has an I don’t care attitude to begin with and thinks he a God. His attitude was so poor after an initial inquiry I was completely turned off. Who knows what he’s passing around.

Builder boy stop with the lies. The rest of you are being sissy’s. You all will get high and have unprotected sex not caring. But not because you are all stuck in the house have a do the right thing opinion. I offered him triple his usual fee to come out. The kid has a mother with cancer and needs to make ends meet. So unfortunately some have to make money to survive. He showered when he arrived as I did before he came by. He showered before leaving. So maybe all you ladies should calm down and pull your skirts down.

I was only showing this kid support by posting his fan page but I see everyone has a opinion or has lies like builder boy.

It is so sad that he has a mother with cancer and has to choose making money or possibly putting his mother at additional risk assuming that he has contact with her. We are all adults here and have to make our own decisions. I don't think taking a shower before contact is any good if someone is unknowingly carrying the virus and I assume Tom and Rita Hanks have good hygiene as well as most of the cases diagnosed so far. So not sure if that is a valid argument. I am glad to hear that both my regulars are not taking appointments at this time. I am lucky enough to still be working so if and when this comes to an end I hope to see them again.

I understand the need for human contact and may have been tempted at the beginning to hire one last time but now I am glad I didn't. WSW I hope you and everyone you know stays healthy and I am sure there are many on the board that may follow your lead, you just may want to refrain from posting about it for awhile to avoid opinions that you might not like.

Builder boy stop with the lies. The rest of you are being sissy’s. You all will get high and have unprotected sex not caring. But not because you are all stuck in the house have a do the right thing opinion. I offered him triple his usual fee to come out. The kid has a mother with cancer and needs to make ends meet. So unfortunately some have to make money to survive. He showered when he arrived as I did before he came by. He showered before leaving. So maybe all you ladies should calm down and pull your skirts down.

I was only showing this kid support by posting his fan page but I see everyone has a opinion or has lies like builder boy.

If you were that Caring of a person, you could have simply given the guy money to help his family without putting yourself and others at risk. You should stop the BS. all you were thinking about were your "Blue Balls".... This thread is embarrassing.

If the OP's profile states his correct age we now know for a fact that Millennials are not the only ones who ignore the measure to protect themselves and others from COVID-19.

I fail to accept the fact that Millennials are STUPID... Its only a handful of shameful ones that are selfish and self absorbed and brazen enough to even start a thread like this one. And THOSE are the ones that deserve KARMA.

Well all I can say is....stupid is as stupid does. You seem to think by showering that got rid of the virus. Of course you left out his coughing, breathing, kissing or licking. But hey...he showered so ALL GOOD. ?

It's a calculated risk that the OP decided to take. Hope everything turns out alright. He was just happy to share his experience with everyone. It was wrong to do that especially when everyone else is practicing social distancing. I even canceled my cleaning lady as I don't want her to come into my home. So yeah, everyone is taking it seriously and sad to see that some are not.

This topic is 1462 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.