HOW MANY ARE STILL WORKING

bendable2019
This topic is 1491 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Rentmasseur and check out the reviews section. (Link is at top of RM page) MANY reviews posted from all over the USA/World, as recently as today. That gives you an idea of how many are still actively working, and also gives you an idea of how many clients are still going for massage. And I know that masseurs are notorious for posting their own reviews, but RM has a strict screening process, so I think those reviews are authentic.

A local provider asked me if I needed company. I replied “not til this passes”. He was the one who dismissed me in October because I didn’t confirm our appointment two times a day! I guess dire straits overrules 22 yo petulance.

While I considered having him over for a strip show and mutual j/o session, I thought of the Strict city stay at home order and banished the thought. Nothing like a plummeting Dow to take one‘s mind off sex.

Many people are struggling with thoughts of having no income. If lack of money is haunting people right now, they may not have the self-control needed to say no to customers. This is not the time to choose money over health. Meeting with strangers and performing close contact service is extremely dangerous to both parties. One simple look at how hospital workers are dressing to protect themselves, those who have proper supplies, should convince everyone that avoiding infection is the only way out of this mess.

Not everyone will pay attention. Those who don't take heed risk paying a higher price, and their decisions may affect us all.

masseur goes to crowded supermarket; masseur becomes infected without knowing it; masseur sees 10 clients in the following week while he is asymptomatic; masseur infects half or more of those clients, who each for a period of days before (or if) getting symptoms infects another 5 people...... or the reverse, the asymptomatic client makes an appointment with masseur, infecting him; masseur then passes it on unknowingly to half or more of his clients during the following week. This is a shared responsibility between clients and masseurs and the web sites that promote it. ALL NEED TO STOP NOW.

Edited by massagelover

I'm a provider here in LA.

I stopped seeing clients 8 days ago. It's difficult, but it's not worth the risk in my book.

I've seen fellow masseurs that continue to make themselves available online. However it seems to me like that number is slowly decreasing. I am more surprised by the increase in calls I'm getting from non regulars seeking bodywork.

This leads me to believe that their regular providers are possibly not seeing clients at this time, so they are calling around.

Remember. It takes two to tango.

"Shameful" behavior has always existed. But old habits die hard.

Edited by IntuitiveTactile

Go to Rentmasseur and check out the reviews section. (Link is at top of RM page) MANY reviews posted from all over the USA/World, as recently as today. That gives you an idea of how many are still actively working, and also gives you an idea of how many clients are still going for massage. And I know that masseurs are notorious for posting their own reviews, but RM has a strict screening process, so I think those reviews are authentic.

thank you ?

masseur goes to crowded supermarket; masseur becomes infected without knowing it; masseur sees 10 client in the following week while he is asymptomatic; masseur infects half or more of those clients, who each for a period of days before (or if) getting symptoms infects another 5 people...... or the reverse, the asymptomatic client makes an appointment with masseur, infecting him; masseur then passes it on unknowingly to half or more of his clients during the following week. JUST STOP NOW[/quote

love that! ?

Quite a few guys on RM have posted that they are pausing massages for the foreseeable future. Yesterday I spent some time reading through some blogs. A couple of them are even a little heartbreaking. I applaud them, especially the guys who only have massage as their sole source of income. I can't help but think I'm more likely to book with one of these guys in the future once things get back to normal, especially if it comes to booking someone regularly. Good character goes a long way in my book.

I can't help but think I'm more likely to book with one of these guys in the future once things get back to normal, especially if it comes to booking someone regularly. Good character goes a long way in my book.

Indeed good character should be rewarded. In NYC there are over 60 guys advertising as “Available Now” right now. Disappointingly some that I see now and then. They won’t be rewarded now or in the future.

Quite a few guys on RM have posted that they are pausing massages for the foreseeable future. Yesterday I spent some time reading through some blogs. A couple of them are even a little heartbreaking. I applaud them, especially the guys who only have massage as their sole source of income. I can't help but think I'm more likely to book with one of these guys in the future once things get back to normal, especially if it comes to booking someone regularly. Good character goes a long way in my book.

yes there are some good masseurs who goes extra mile to do a good job, hope they are ok

A sample from their RM blogs:

"Hey guys, after a lot of consideration I've decided (very reluctantly) to suspend doing massage for the time being."

"Hello dear clients and friends, with our current situation I am trying to hunker down and stay inside while this storm of uncertainty passes."

"It might be time to take a little break from massaging while this crisis goes into overdrive. What do you think? Could you forgive me if I went off the grid for a bit?"

Others intend to keep working no matter what:

"I’m taking every precautionary measure to keep each client in a safe zone. Your safety and well-being is my number one priority.

Hand sanitizer and Rubbing alcohol are available."

"Get your massage today! Corvid 19 free and looking to help De-stress your mind"

:oops:

Some of them are writing "Corona free", or some other such nonsense in their ads.

As if they could have any idea whatsoever. What weirdos.

Those are the ones to avoid at all costs. They are completely deranged.

Sad but true.