Pricing Question

Snbrd
This topic is 1494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently exchanged texts with a new RM advertiser in Boston with no reviews or mentions here. He quoted 300 per hour. The few times I've got burned are when I took a chance on an unknown. I might have gambled for less $ but why risk it when I can call reliables who charge less (although I tip them)?

I know Boston is an expensive city to stay or live but am I behind the times in terms of pricing?

I have seen that many times as well -- some intriguing photos but no reviews or mentions and they are charging $300. Just doesn't make sense to me to risk that when there are more reliable options at the same price point. They should be starting at a somewhat lower price point to build up cred and reviews. Basic economics.

That said -- I am in a hiring hiatus at the moment anyway.

I have seen that many times as well -- some intriguing photos but no reviews or mentions and they are charging $300. Just doesn't make sense to me to risk that when there are more reliable options at the same price point. They should be starting at a somewhat lower price point to build up cred and reviews. Basic economics.

That said -- I am in a hiring hiatus at the moment anyway.

I think most of us are.

In these times, who can say? Because at this time you would have to be horny AND crazy to hire. But @Snbrd $300 isn’t excessive if he’s a real looker, ie model-handsome face and ripped, muscled body

Agreed, I don't think it is excessive for a model-handsome individual. I am also assuming this is for boyfriend experience and not just a massage. But my rule is that we must have a video chat so I can make sure he is who/what he claims to be. Skype is your friend @Snbrd !

$300/hr is not unusual for a place like Boston if the dude delivers as promised, including appearance and activity......

if meeting a new guy, I always say in pre-meet chatter that I'll pay at the end of the meet, that I don't want to talk money during the meet, and ask them to ok these terms....one or two guys have still asked to at least "see" the money at the beginning and one dude still asked for it at the beginning (I told him I'm an honest guy and he'll get paid at the end and he backed off)

Thanks for the comments. The hotel he was staying at can exceed $200 a night in peak season but presently has rooms through Hotwire at $65. Having said that I was NOT trying to exploit the present crisis. As I stated my hesitancy is rooted in his being totally unknown and from my own history. A gamble with https://rent.men/Rafaek paid off. Emboldened, my next unknown was not only straight despite listing as bi but bordered on homophobic. I foolishly paid upfront and got half back after arguing. He quickly vanished from the scene.

Thank heavens for this community, frank advice and scam warnings.