White Party cancelled

Charlie
This topic is 1525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I've never gone I have been in PS during the party and I did 'meet' some nice boys who went. It was kind of fun being in town during the event and if I was 20 something I'm sure it would be a blast.

I've never been to a circuit party-unless Southern Decadence 2012 counts. But I didn't go to any dances, take any drugs, or get drunk-well I might have been tipsy occasionally. It was a long time ago. And I can't recall.

I wouldn't have gone in the first place if a friendly acquaintance that I had lust in my heart for hadn't been there.

(Oh and yes we did know each other biblically once during the trip-but it wasn't that great an experience for various reasons that I only partially remember. A few years later we had a few more experiences that went better at least from my point of view. From his-difficult to tell. He was very sub/into puppy play. I can be a bit dom. But I'm not sure I was dominant enough for him. He left the state to live with some Dominant Daddies and be one of their boys. I miss him. But I hope he's happy there. )

Gman

Bingo. Steroid and meth queens are in mourning tonight over this news.

Frankly, I was just a little surprised that circuit events like this still even exist. They feel so... Antiquated.

I remember in the 90s when I was a baby gay looking at all the hot men at the parties in the magazines. I would lust over them lol. Now that I know what goes on I pass. Not sexy doing meth and roid rage is not fun. Been there done that under medical supervision not recreational usage.

Hugs,

Greg

I've never been to a circuit party-unless Southern Decadence 2012 counts. But I didn't go to any dances, take any drugs, or get drunk-well I might have been tipsy occasionally. It was a long time ago. And I can't recall.

I wouldn't have gone in the first place if a friendly acquaintance that I had lust in my heart for hadn't been there.

(Oh and yes we did know each other biblically once during the trip-but it wasn't that great an experience for various reasons that I only partially remember. A few years later we had a few more experiences that went better at least from my point of view. From his-difficult to tell. He was very sub/into puppy play. I can be a bit dom. But I'm not sure I was dominant enough for him. He left the state to live with some Dominant Daddies and be one of their boys. I miss him. But I hope he's happy there. )

Gman

He hopes he is miserable

Gman

He hopes he is miserable

Now @purplekow, I'm sad for me that I don't see him anymore and that he hasn't responded to a text I sent him on his birthday (I hope it's just that he has changed his phone number since he now lives full time outside Texas on the eastern seaboard). But I hope I don't think he is miserable.

And bringing him up now has made me a bit melancholic because I just realized that this was the exact month that I first met him in 2012. I met him at the Texas Bear Round-Up (TBRU), and that convention is going on right now. I had actually first seen the boy at Starbucks where he was a baristo. I was fairly new to the hook-up apps at that point. And the Starbucks where he worked was where I went for several coffee meeting-ups. As far as I remember, nothing ever progressed further than the coffee. But I did notice a cute baristo there (my future friend). I thought he was straight at the time. Then a few weeks later I saw him drunk in his tighty-whiteys at the TBRU-he and entered the underwear contest and had needed to the alcohol for Dutch Courage. He sat on my lap for awhile before he went to his room with his then current Daddy-Boyfriend. After the TBRU was over, I went to the Starbucks and re-introduced myself as I thought with him being drunk there was a good chance he wouldn't remember me. Several months later I lost my career. He and a few of his Starbucks friends were one of the few lights in my life before I moved back to Tacoma in December of 2012.

Gman