Queer Eye

This topic is 1494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
There’s hope for me yet. NetFlix has renewed Queen Eye for a 6th season to be shot in . . . . TEXAS! YaHoo Ya’ll.

Somehow I never really got into this show. Which I find surprising because, on the surface, it is right down my alley. Maybe now that I am spending more time at home, I will find a chance to sit down and focus on it...

Somehow I never really got into this show. Which I find surprising because, on the surface, it is right down my alley. Maybe now that I am spending more time at home, I will find a chance to sit down and focus on it...

I'm in the same boat. As much as I should love this show, I found it boring after a few episodes, just too repetitive.

Some of the personalities on this show make me cringe. It's just not my thing.

The original was a little better, but it still worked on caricatures and wide stereotypes.

While admire Johnathan Van Ness's strength to battle addiction and courage to flaunt gender stereotypes, the extent of his e femininity I too find disturbing. But what bothers me even more is the uncanny ability of this show to tug at my heartstrings at about the 35 minutes point of every episode.

While admire Johnathan Van Ness's strength to battle addiction and courage to flaunt gender stereotypes, the extent of his e femininity I too find disturbing. But what bothers me even more is the uncanny ability of this show to tug at my heartstrings at about the 35 minutes point of every episode.

His Pop Tarts commercial reminds me of the most camp version of Paul Lynde. It's almost unreal.

Some of the personalities on this show make me cringe. It's just not my thing.

The original was a little better, but it still worked on caricatures and wide stereotypes.

In the first few episodes of the original, the Fab Five's cattiness and snobbiness verged on nastiness. They softened up a few episodes in.