No Cruise, Any Gay Resorts??

rocky
This topic is 1297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not 'gay,' but the new Miraval in the Berkshires is beautiful.

I was there last week and while they are still working out the opening kinks, it's a really nice spot to spend a few days.

https://www.miravalberkshires.com/

Over many, many years periodic but fairly regularly scheduled visits to Miraval / Tucson have become more akin to a basic necessity rather than a luxury....

When / if the stars align & given the chance, I would love to land in Lenox & see for myself.....

One other friend who expresses opinions & relates travel experiences in a way that I trust booked a few days after opening....he gave it ??? & recommended that the place be among the options going forward....

Over many, many years periodic but fairly regularly scheduled visits to Miraval / Tucson have become more akin to a basic necessity rather than a luxury....

When / if the stars align & given the chance, I would love to land in Lenox & see for myself.....

One other friend who expresses opinions & relates travel experiences in a way that I trust booked a few days after opening....he gave it ??? & recommended that the place be among the options going forward....

I will add this... Don't expect anything Tucson.

It's an entirely different vibe: Not grown-in feeling, an oddly modern barn, perhaps even a little cold. I like the aesthetic from a personal relaxation standpoint, but it will turn a lot of people off who are used to the 'standard' Miraval feeling.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

I will add this...

Don't expect anything Tucson. It's an entirely different vibe. Not grown in feeling, an oddly modern barn, perhaps even a little cold. I like the aesthetic from a personal relaxation standpoint, but it will turn a lot of people off who are used to the 'standard' Miraval feeling.

thx for the additional colour.....interesting.....

my friend had mentioned similar & also mentioning vive la différence, errrrr liking the place.

Tucson of course also has Canyon Ranch....& Lenox has 1 too !!!