How far is too far of a distance? Incalls

MrMattBig
This topic is 1498 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The farther the distance, the more time/days I would spend and I start looking at it as a vacation... Sydney for 12 days is as far as I've gone for a sexual escapade/vacation... Don't think I can go farther than that, unless a Virgin galactic trip to outer space with a hot stud would be in the cards (winning the Lotto)... :cool:

The farther the distance, the more time/days I would spend and I start looking at it as a vacation... Sydney for 12 days is as far as I've gone for a sexual escapade/vacation... Don't think I can go farther than that, unless a Virgin galactic trip to outer space with a hot stud would be in the cards (winning the Lotto)... :cool:

You forgot to take me with you! Lol

Was actually talking in terms of incalls actually though.

You forgot to take me with you! Lol

Was actually talking in terms of incalls actually though.

Ah, it wasn't clear for me when I first read the message. OK, for an incall the farthest I have traveled is about 75 miles or about 90 minutes depending on traffic. I'll set up a reminder on my phone for when I win the Lotto so you can come with... ;)

About 60 minutes assuming it is completely in the opposite direction of where I’m otherwise going and it’s totally a round trip. Less if I’m pressed for time.

The caveat is that Atlanta, and many other cities, traffic is notoriously unpredictable and 45 minutes could turn into 90 very quickly.

I've been flying to NYC from my Midwest home every 4-6 weeks to see my regular guy and my regular masseur. Technically not an incall because the former comes to my hotel and the latter is at a spa, but . . . .

I also fly 4000 miles to London a couple of times a year for soccer and sex.

I think time, and parking is more of a consideration than distance.

I'm in the suburbs, about 25 miles from downtown. However, depending on traffic, it can take as little as 40 minutes, or up to three hours to get downtown, then time to get through all the traffic lights, and find a place to park. I like it when a provider stays at a hotel because I can just leave the car with the valet, and most often, for a $5.00 tip, they will just let it sit out there for a hour or two, and of course same tip when get the keys to leave. They know what's going on. A Hilton, two different Hyatts, and the Sofitel, all good. My one meeting at a Marriott, valet made me pay for parking ($25.00 for two hours), and then of course, expected a tip (I just gave in a couple of bucks.). Jerk.

It's been a couple of years since I drove to and from the city in the same day, so thinking I many have to adjust the tip up to $10 for inflation if I do that again.

Last couple of times, I just cashed in points and spent the night in the city to avoid unpredictable traffic, and cabbed it over to their hotel. I could take the train, but if late appointment, more stops on the line each way, so takes longer, and kinda takes away from the overall experience having to be a slave to the train schedule.

A guy I've seen several times locally lives in a suburb 30 miles away, but only takes me about 30 minutes travel time each way. All expressway.

A guy staying at an Airbnb in Chicago, may be in a neighborhood with virtually no available street parking, no public lots/garages, or only permit parking.

One guy who travels has twice stayed only four miles from my house.

I once flew from Chicago to Miami. Had an outcall at my hotel. A little vacation for myself.

Curious to hear from you wonderful gents how far is too far to travel for a sexual excapade?

Either distance, time, or both.

When I lived in San Diego I would often drive to LA for playdates. It is about 125 miles and takes 2 - 4 hours, depending on traffic. Now that I live in Phoenix, Palm Springs (200 miles or so) is the farthest I'd drive over a weekend and LA/SD would be fine for a long weekend.

I've also taken mini-vacations to see guys.

I've been flying to NYC from my Midwest home every 4-6 weeks to see my regular guy and my regular masseur. Technically not an incall because the former comes to my hotel and the latter is at a spa, but . . . .

I also fly 4000 miles to London a couple of times a year for soccer and sex.

I think I'm kind of the same. I've been heading to DC quite a bit to see a regular thats retired but still sees me

When I lived in San Diego I would often drive to LA for playdates. It is about 125 miles and takes 2 - 4 hours, depending on traffic. Now that I live in Phoenix, Palm Springs (200 miles or so) is the farthest I'd drive over a weekend and LA/SD would be fine for a long weekend.

I've also taken mini-vacations to see guys.

Same here...I lived in Oceanside and went to SD and LA regularly

• 2 weeks later...

For myself it would depend on the person, time, and location.

The technically furthest I have gone was Japan the Spain. In the USA I have gone as far as NJ, MA, and thought of going to DC.

Within NYC I wouldnt go to Staten Island and I am standoffish with the Bronx but would go depending on the person. The rest it just depends on the time. I am not a morning person so me doing anything before 12pm is an obligation not fun with the exclusion of skiing.