Android MMS problems

Spursy
This topic is 1507 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My burner is a TracFone ZTE ZFive 2 running Android. I can't send or receive MMS; SMS is fine. I've done some web research on this issue, which seems an all-too-common Android problem. I've tried a lot of the suggested solutions, from switching text apps to battery pulls to fiddling around with APNs. None of this has worked. Admittedly, I haven't tried every possible APN available for TracFone, but I've tried a few and it hasn't helped. Anyone have any bright ideas?

My burner is a TracFone ZTE ZFive 2 running Android. I can't send or receive MMS; SMS is fine. I've done some web research on this issue, which seems an all-too-common Android problem. I've tried a lot of the suggested solutions, from switching text apps to battery pulls to fiddling around with APNs. None of this has worked. Admittedly, I haven't tried every possible APN available for TracFone, but I've tried a few and it hasn't helped. Anyone have any bright ideas?

If you're ok with getting a new 'burner' number... There's an app called Burner in the Google Play store that allows you to have a second line on your smartphone that you can 'burn' if needed. If had it for a few years and supports MMS messages with images (but not video).