STOCK BAR / MONTREAL

joethomas

I've been watching videos on the STOCKBAR site and really enjoy the prospect of a visit.

For guy who know, when the guy comes forward on the stage to show off his assets are you allowed to touch him?

I viewed many of the videos and only a few while tipping the performer touch.

There are a few where the tipper does touch, the inner thigh / chest / belly but not many occasions.

I've even seen where the tipper strocked the performers semi erect penis, and another where he cups the performers ball sack and then actually fingers his anus!

I'm assuming this may just be because of the rules of filming and possibly it is more in real life.

One other question - are there PVT booths at STOCKBAR?

I have been watching the new performer MALIK, who I would defiantly pick for a PVT dance - his body is perfection.

Very few people tip the dancers when they are on stage. It does interrupt the dancer and the show for other patrons. I would certainly not touch a dancer intimately on stage unsolicited.

There are private booths and if you want to show your appreciation for a dancer that's where to do it.

Many thanks for this - has anyone gone PVT with Malik?? Wonder how he performs??172986_grand1.jpg

I was in Montreal in December and had a great time at Stock Bar.

Yeah, as a rule, don't touch unless you're invited. The best way to show appreciation and get more attention is to approach a dancer once they're off of the stage and ask for a private dance. (they roam the bar after their dance on the stage, chatting with patrons)

Malik is indeed very hot. He definitely was the highlight of my night. He gave me a private dance, I'd repeat in a heartbeat. Not sure how much I'm allowed to say on here, but PM for more info.

Thanks for the links :) All who have seen this dude danced onstage can agree he’s beyond expectations. Also, I find it questionable sometimes how the dancers dance to songs that I would not consider appropriate for dancing. Like "Take Me to Church" by Hozier; the song Malik dances in the second link.

Edited by Caliboy95

Thanks for the links :) All who have seen this dude danced onstage can agree he’s beyond expectations. Also, I find it questionable sometimes how the dancers dance to songs that I would not consider appropriate for dancing. Like "Take Me to Church" by Hozier; the song Malik dances in the second link.

Hi Caliboy. Dancers choose their own songs on most nights, but the DJ chooses the music on Thursdays. Maybe the clip is from a Thursday night.

Yeah, I was there on a Thursday, and a dancer said it was "retro" night, which was odd for some of the dancers who are used to EDM or hip-hop. Interesting seeing a super buff tattooed dude dance to a Backstreet Boys song.

I was surprised to see Neo dancing on Saturday night. I'd love a dance from that guy. He had retired in 2016 or 2017 I believe.

Yes...he seems to have become a semi-regular again at Stock. So has Philippe who had also previously retired.

Yes...he seems to have become a semi-regular again at Stock. So has Philippe who had also previously retired.

I'm not a regular subscriber, so I was surprised. Still no videos of Neo archived on the site though :(

If anyone's met Neo for a private dance, feel free to DM me to tell me all about it!

I've been at Stock the last two nights and Malik was there both nights. I did not spend any time with him so I have nothing else to report. I have not seen Neo so far. I have been quite impressed with the winter lineup at Stock. Plenty of attractive guys. By the way, I saw Calvin the bodybuilder last night...and he is currently huge. He may be the most well-built stripper I have ever seen anywhere. Just enormous biceps and quads.