Muscle twinks had my head spinning!

lonely_john
This topic is 1541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinly-veiled racism is fine when it's being said by a gay man and wrapped in an image compliment.

Didn't you get that memo? It was on my desk yesterday.

I was giving the OP the benefit of the doubt and hoping for a justifiable explanation because otherwise there’s nothing thinly-veiled about it and racism is never fine under any circumstances. I think he should be banned from the forum. Absolutely disgusting display of ignorant racism.

Thinly-veiled racism is fine when it's being said by a gay man and wrapped in an image compliment.

Thinly veiled ?? It seemed pretty blatant to me, but it seemed readers were OK with it, and I am tired of getting attacked everytime I open my mouth here, so I kept quiet. Thank YOU and @PapaTony for addressing it.

Dude,

You are truly a rare breed. I’m sure that when one looks at you, they’d assume that you’re the typical prototype of a the typical “A-list-gay-guy” with typical, limited, vapid ideologies.

it’s refreshing to see that some one can be attractive from the inside out. ??

Edited by Monarchy79

Dude,

You are truly a rare breed. I’m sure that when one looks at you, they’d assume that you’re the typical prototype of a the typical “A-list-gay-guy” with typical, limitedvapid ideologies.

it’s refreshing to see that some one can be attractive from the inside out. ??

Oh, I don't mind @Benjamin_Nicholas looking like some gym obsessed circuit boy, because I know he's cerebral, cultured, and centered.... Three C's, make it 4 if you add COCK ! :p He's always a visual and erudite asset to our community.

Please explain what you meant @lonely_john Thanks

Hi @azdr0710 thanks for your question. As @Benjamin_Nicholas pointed out it was OBVIOUSLY an affectionate way of referring to one of the guys I liked the most for his baby face (commented on the thread, twice). Learning that in this forum there are several people that don’t come here for a friendly civil conversation but rather to pour their poison and hijack and infect with their negativity and toxicity every thread where others are having fun (just to ruin it), thus pretending to make everyone else as miserable as they are in their lives, I followed again @BSR advice and just ignored the fake wake-scolders, and I’m not interacting with them on this thread for more than they childishly and hilariously try to provoke anything.

Edited by lonely_john

Hi @azdr0710 thanks for your question. As @Benjamin_Nicholas pointed out it was OBVIOUSLY an affectionate way of referring to one of the guys I liked the most for his baby face (commented on the thread, twice). Learning that in this forum there are several people that don’t come here for a friendly civil conversation but rather to just pour their poison and pretend making everyone as miserable as they are in their lives, I followed again @BSR advice and just ignored the fake wake-scolders.

Ummm....

following the advice of @BSR (a known Trump supporter , and an active Troll on many of the politically-charged forums) wasn’t the wisest decision.. ?

Edited by Monarchy79