Last Tango Is Actually Coming Back

TruthBTold
This topic is 1292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last Tango In Halifax, which has been decommissioned since 2016, will be coming back to BBC One in 2020. It will be a four part series and will have many of the same cast members that had made the original cast so great, including Anne Reid, Derek Jacobi, Sarah Lancashire, Nicola Walker, and Josh Bolt. The new series will be written by the original screenwriter who went on to write Gentleman Jack and Happy Valleys. There does not seem to be an exact date that the episode will premiere, although there are trailers to be seen. Also, I believe I originally saw Last Tango on PBS and so I have a feeling that someone must belong to BBC on cable to see this showing of the series. However I just do not know that to be a fact.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/uk/lifestyle/a29571118/last-tango-in-halifax-season-5-cast-plot-air-date-spoilers/

• 7 months later...