411 on Lance Navarro

Eggman
This topic is 910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wish I could watch. I think he is hotter now that he is older. I saw him perform years ago at a gay resort in the Poconos.

And his cock is majestic. Hans Berlin sucking him off in the video is "cum" material for sure.

GO FOR IT...

Thank you my friend.

• 4 weeks later...
did a scene with draven navarro. my god that crank was huge! draven took it like a hungry holed sex god! dravens perfect muscle ass face down with that huge baseball bat sliding in deeper and deeper was something to behold.

well lookey here!

https://www.myvidster.com/video/179366459/Lance_Navarro_Draven_Navarro

Fantastic video, very impressive:p

Saw him about 4 years ago. My experience was lackluster. He could have possibly have just been tired due to other appointments. My biggest complaint is he paid no attention as to what I had asked for when booking.

Good body though.

Saw him about 4 years ago. My experience was lackluster. He could have possibly have just been tired due to other appointments. My biggest complaint is he paid no attention as to what I had asked for when booking.

Good body though.

Thanks Vaurien. I was thinking of booking but your reply now gives me pause.

Thanks Vaurien. I was thinking of booking but your reply now gives me pause.

Enh, in this case I wouldn't let an alleged lackluster experience (from 4 years ago) via a newbie account change things all of a sudden. Especially since more than a few reputable members have seen and co-signed LN in this thread.

Enh, in this case I wouldn't let an alleged lackluster experience (from 4 years ago) via a newbie account change things all of a sudden. Especially since more than a few reputable members have seen and co-signed LN in this thread.

Excellent point. I'm all in.

I'm not taking sides, but keep in mind that the "newbie" designation is based only on number of posts. The poster in question has been a forum member for over four years and his few posts have been reasonable.

Edited by azdr0710