411 lost video site

spider
This topic is 1498 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Following a system crash I lost a bunch of links to pages that were in my auto complete. One I can't recreate is to a page where a handful of hot short amateur vids are posted each day. Often solo, sometimes a couple guys. The URL included something like dudes or nude and possibly male, but I can't find it back. Ring any bells with anyone?

Yup - dudesnude.com

I save the URLs as a "favorite" in my wen browser.

I’m aware of dudesnude but this isn’t what I’m looking for That’s sort of a meet up site, the one I lost posts a few videos a day and has special features like Tumbler Tuesday. Really a curated list of vids that the owner found hit.

Thanks all for the replies. I'm very aware of dudesnude, and surf past there regularly, but it isn't the site I'm looking for.

The one I've lost is just one person embedding links to mostly amateur videos he likes - the sites change, I think it's currently xvidoes, along with some shots from new commercial videos (that I think are paid ads). There's a way to comment on the videos linked, but only a few ever appear. It seems to be one person's pet project. No social or hook up aspect, just vids.

• 2 weeks later...