Andy NYC

queensboroboy
This topic is 1317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 months later...

Bump

He’s been around for many years. Haven’t changes his photos in all that time though, so yoy may want to ask if they are still accurate.

I recall a previous discussion here on the forum...can’t remember all the details but what I took away from the discussion was that he was surprisingly feminine - something folks did not expect by looking at his pics and profile. Went by Andre and Andree at some point. Keep that in mind also. ?

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/andyny.155199/

Edited by FrankR

Gentlemen -- forgive my not being on this site often enough to fully grasp the language yet. What does "bump" mean? And how does one "PM"? Thanks so much.

"Bump" means someone is trying to bump the thread back to the top of the list so it's not buried on page 10 or whatever. This thread was started in Feb but instead of creating a new thread, which is annoying to have multiple threads about the same guy, they just "bumped" this thread to see if anyone has info without having anything to add themselves.

Gentlemen -- forgive my not being on this site often enough to fully grasp the language yet. What does "bump" mean? And how does one "PM"? Thanks so much.

PM means private message. Just hover over someone's avatar, a box will pop up, and there will be a button "Start conversation". Take it from there.