info

Lvidoc
This topic is 1539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

call me dumb but what is HE?

First, you aren't dumb. There's no such thing as a dumb question.

But here's one... lol... what on earth is 'muscle worship'? Is it simply watching someone flex and pose? If so, that doesnt seem too interesting to me....

Or, is it like 'erotic massage' - in that there's 1001 ways it can be defined, and everyone seems to have a different idea of what it means?

Please, someone enlighten me... ?

at last count here in the forum (going back to Hooboy days), "erotic massage" has 328 definitions and "muscle worship" has 891 definitions....

EDIT: "muscle worship" now has 893 definitions and "erotic massage" is down to 327 since somebody now feels they received a "sensual massage" instead

and just in case that didn't help, "happy ending" is a massage where the masseur jerks you off at the end.

Is that what “happy ending” means? I’ve always thought it was about the client handing over the fee to the provider. ;););)