Mormon boy?

Love2GetMassaged
This topic is 1525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well given the righteous ‘Please Note’, I wonder if as an ex-Mormon he would accept a gay Mormon polygamist?

PLEASE NOTE: I believe in respect and honesty. I love to please all types of men that are single or in open transparent relationships. If you are in a relationship that is not open please do not message me.”

Is he expecting every guy to announce whether they are married or partnered?

Well given the righteous ‘Please Note’, I wonder if as an ex-Mormon he would accept a gay Mormon polygamist?

PLEASE NOTE: I believe in respect and honesty. I love to please all types of men that are single or in open transparent relationships. If you are in a relationship that is not open please do not message me.”

Is he expecting every guy to announce whether they are married or partnered?

I don't think he is expecting everyone to be honest, but just trying to weed out unsavory clientele or prevent any drama? I feel the same way he does about relationships, if you have to secretly go behind your partners back, then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

I do wish I lived in LA tho. Come on megamillions! lemme win tonight!

In the absence of any other information about him I would pass on this gentleman.

I believe the statement speaks to an element of a judgemental attitude. He’s completely entitled to believe whatever he chooses and refuse service based on anything he wants.

Likewise, I choose to not spend intimate time with someone who is likely to judge me based on criteria I may or may not agree with.

As an aside, the idea of a wholesome erotic massage given by a stranger seems odd to me.

Edited by Keith30309

In the absence of any other information about him I would pass on this gentleman.

I believe the statement speaks to an element of a judgemental attitude. He’s completely entitled to believe whatever he chooses and refuse service based on anything he wants.

Likewise, I choose to not spend intimate time with someone who is likely to judge me based on criteria I may or may not agree with.

As an aside, the idea of a wholesome erotic massage given by a stranger seems odd to me.

I particularly like how you pass on him due to a preconceived notion of his judgement and then conclude with a sweeping judgement of pretty much everyone on this forum. ?

• 2 weeks later...