Best places to travel for gay sex?

m4same

As I stated above, it’s very difficult for Brazilian men with no ”legitimate” non-sex related permanent job in Brazil to get a visa for legal entry to the USA.

Agree with you. One of the "brazilian garotos" in New York, has been here on "student visas" for the past 5 years. How he can renew it, i don't know... but i know he has to leave the country periodically before returning. Usually he visits a friend in spain, but he refuses to work in the saunas there as it cheapens his worth...lol.

Edited by cany10011

• 4 weeks later...

Went to Gran Canaria, Canary Islands when I was 53. Felt like I was 23 again. Gay Mecca! Don’t miss the Maspalomas Dunes.

Gran Canaria is a gay mecca for many Europeans...My friends from Madrid and Barcelona go there regularly...The airfare is $50 or so...round trip....Koldo Goran from Tim Tales spends a great deal of time there....Glad you had a great time...Do you speak Spanish?...it helps...

Gran Canaria is a gay mecca for many Europeans...My friends from Madrid and Barcelona go there regularly...The airfare is $50 or so...round trip....Koldo Goran from Tim Tales spends a great deal of time there....Glad you had a great time...Do you speak Spanish?...it helps...

I speak Spanish like a 5 year old. I can barely get by but somehow I manage. I'll check it out. It sounds fun. Thanks.

I think I can say "Lick my whole body" in Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Greek, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, and Hebrew. I forgot it in Mandarin, Russian, and Croatian but I'm sure I will learn it again. It's always good to be able to say, "Hi. Nice to meet you." in this friendly way.

I think I can say "Lick my whole body" in Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Greek, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, and Hebrew. I forgot it in Mandarin, Russian, and Croatian but I'm sure I will learn it again. It's always good to be able to say, "Hi. Nice to meet you." in this friendly way.

If your avatar picture is a realistic representation of your body, various tongues should come easily to you ;) ?

• 3 weeks later...

PS re Iguazu Falls

Be sure to check ahead @m4same on what the water flow is like when you plan your visit. A few years ago, it was a small trickle. But when I visited (10 years ago), it was in full flow. IMO Iguazu is much more impressive than Niagara, partly because there is a simple walkway over part of the falls...and you walk by a disused, partial but higher walkway which has a sign attached saying that in a strong flow the rest was washed away!

You can easily fly in from Buenos Aires in a big jet, but it’s worth staying overnight to explore the area. While walking one morning in the National Park, a wolverine walked across the path in front of me.

I wanted to do that when I was in BA but it didn't work out. I hope to visit there before too long. Thanks for the recommendation.

I liked the Argentine side. You can walk in the National Park, or take a small passenger train, to the falls and walk out over the cataracts. Also I stayed overnight at the Sheraton Hotel which (then) had a good restaurant for dinner & breakfast and a nice pool outdoors for taking some sun.

You'd need to ask someone who’s been on the Brazilian side to compare, tho that’s obviously academic currently. One thing I’m sure of is that unless you’re fluent in Spanish and very street-smart, do not go into Paraguay there.

I've been on the Brazilian side only about 13 years ago. It was OK. Lot's of green algae on the rocks of the falls. There was water passing over the falls but not a whole lot of it. I was attending a conference in Iguazu so my visit was business-related. I felt like if I had travelled there specifically to see the falls, I would have been disappointed. I had heard that the Argentine side was better.