Palm Springs Gay Resorts

Antonio1981
This topic is 1538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all - curious to know if anyone has stayed at the Hacienda or La Dolce Vita resorts in PS and can share feedback? I see they have a men's spa at La Dolce Vita as well? Has anyone gotten massage there?

Also open to other resort suggestions - looking for clean, updated and comfort. Also a plus if the resort attracts eye candy guests ?

I wrote a review for The Hacienda at Warm Sands after my first visit. I have returned twice and scheduled my fourth visit next April.

I also wrote a review for Santiago Resort

I am staying for a week and splitting my April PS visit between the above two resorts. I like both for different reasons.

I researched La Dolce Vita but haven't tried it yet. Good reviews on TripAdvisor. Located a little farther south than the other spots mentioned on the Forum PS thread.

Honestly, these may not have the eye candy you want, but I've met lots of great guys around the pool. Santiago is bigger and so a larger selection of men to ogle. :)

That said, I haven't tried all the resorts mentioned on the Forum. Perhaps those other resorts will have the most eye candy.

Edited by E.T.Bass

I have stayed at the Hacienda when I attend the weekend (I do it as a specific treat to myself) and have shared a few things in various threads and others may have also of course. Here is a post where I discuss the Hacienda specifically (rather inartfully of course). I think there are more than this one. Of course, if you have any more questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/palm-springs-resorts.135934/#post-1499887

Both of the resorts I mentioned have very nice guys running the place. So sweet. Last time one of their team put hands on hips and exclaimed, "when are we going to see you naked?" Very sweet fellow. I told him it would be very late in the day! :)

As a rule, neither of the two resorts recommends getting frisky outside your room, although I may have seen some guys get slightly carried away late one evening. ;)

I stayed at INNdulge last June and was very impressed with the facilities, the staff, and the overall ambiance of the resort. I'm not a youngster and appreciated the fact that the guest spanned a wide age range. The free breakfast and the afternoon happy hour were added treats. It's in a great location and easily walkable (or cheap Ubers) to the bars on Arenas and also the Tool Shed. They also provide free passes to the WorkOut Gym. I recommend the place without reservation.

https://inndulge.com

Both of the resorts I mentioned have very nice guys running the place. So sweet. Last time one of their team put hands on hips and exclaimed, "when are we going to see you naked?" Very sweet fellow. I told him it would be very late in the day! :)

As a rule, neither of the two resorts recommends getting frisky outside your room, although I may have seen some guys get slightly carried away late one evening. ;)

Totally agree with you. The establishment (Hacienda) knows that things go on but wants to keep it mostly above board. However, if you are discreet both about having "guests" to your room and even to share your wares discreetly in the jacuzzi/pool (particularly on the weekend) they do not get all crazy about it. And actually other patrons (usually younger and with boyfriends also there) might walk by your room to see if you might want to drop on by their room. So I think discretion is the name of the game. And for me that is just OK.

I’m attending the PS weekend and staying at InnDulge. I’m also planning a stay in PS in late October and plan to check out the resorts mentioned above. Right now my inclination is to either Hacienda or Santiago. Thanks for providing perspectives on the various options.

CCBC is the bathhouse of the Palm Springs clothing optional resorts. It's spread out and clean. I'm not sure about the energy level during the week or on non-event weekends but I've been twice for themed weekends and it's been everything you'd expect.

I'm betting with your physique what you expect to occur and with my physique what I expect to occur leads to diametrically opposed expectations. ?

Gman

PS I was sorry to see your Big Muscle Profile has been deleted.

So it looks like All Worlds is now at the old Inn Exile location which they purchased a few years ago. The original All Worlds is now called Exotic Dreams hotel. There is a big sign that says pool parties and day passes. Not quite sure if it's a gay or straight establishment as the massive parking lot was empty except for 2 cars. That old All Worlds location was a dump.

Edited by Antonio1981

So it looks like All Worlds is now at the old Inn Exile cation which they purchased a few years ago. The original All Worlds is now called Exotic Dreams hotel. There is a big sign that says pool parties and day passes. Not quite sure if it's a gay or straight establishment as the massive parking lot was empty except for 2 cars. That old All Worlds location was a dump.

"Exotic Dreams Hotel"? Chuckle!