Vancouver, BC stripping?

cpq1bcle
This topic is 1549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I accidentally posted this in the FAQ forum.:

I seem to remember seeing a videotape years ago of a nice show of guys stripping nude in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I believe it was shot live in a club by Playgirl (with a female audience). I was wondering if there's any nude male entertainment for a male audience in Vancouver now.

The age of this probably doesn't help, but I visited Vancouver in 2004, and I remember there being one strip club there. I don't remember the name and didn't make it there during my trip, just that it was towards the north end of town.

I do remember the Blue Lagoon, a massage parlor that offered a LOT of options ;), but that closed a couple of years after I was there.

I accidentally posted this in the FAQ forum.:

I seem to remember seeing a videotape years ago of a nice show of guys stripping nude in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I believe it was shot live in a club by Playgirl (with a female audience). I was wondering if there's any nude male entertainment for a male audience in Vancouver now.

Nothing west of Toronto. Go to Montreal