LatinoMuse seems interesting...

Dallas Jayson

• 1 month later...

I met with LatinoMuse a couple of months ago in Dallas.

He is a very nice young man. He is handsome, bright and very accommodating. However, his pics are very inaccurate. The pics are indeed his. But, they are outdated. He has gained about fifteen pounds and lost muscle since those pics were taken....he is even a little chunky at this point. He is certainly not "fat". But if you are looking forward to the ripped, sculpted young man in the picture, you will be very disappointed.

He is very sweet, but would not repeat the experience....the dishonesty kinda bothers me.

He is a very nice young man. He is handsome, bright and very accommodating. However, his pics are very inaccurate. The pics are indeed his. But, they are outdated. He has gained about fifteen pounds and lost muscle since those pics were taken....he is even a little chunky at this point. He is certainly not "fat". But if you are looking forward to the ripped, sculpted young man in the picture, you will be very disappointed.

He is very sweet, but would not repeat the experience....the dishonesty kinda bothers me.

Gad, how disappointing! I was with him in 2018 and he looked just like his photos. I’m taking him off my potentials list.

Maybe with the extra pounds his ass is bigger ?. But yes. He should update his pics.

Gad, how disappointing! I was with him in 2018 and he looked just like his photos. I’m taking him off my potentials list.

Not to discount @curiousheartguy's experience as I have no trouble believing someone could gain weight. But considering we all have different standards of what we like physically, and if I had had a good experience with him in the past, there's a good chance I'd ask for a current selfie before I'd write him totally off.

Gman

Not to discount @curiousheartguy's experience as I have no trouble believing someone could gain weight. But considering we all have different standards of what we like physically, and if I had had a good experience with him in the past, there's a good chance I'd ask for a current selfie before I'd write him totally off.

Gman

I agree, Gman, I always ask for a current selfie [and send one myself] when I swing back around. I am more of a face guy, so I just ask to make sure we're still good to go on both sides.

• 11 months later...

BUMP

I am going to be visiting DC once it starts to warm up and I was interested in him. But saw the one comment above about him having gained weight. He's had all great reviews on RM and none say pics are inaccurate. Anyone met with him lately that could provide some insight? Can DM me if you prefer. Thanx.

• 4 weeks later...

I met him 3/

I met him last night (3/9/21) and his pictures are spot on.. I thought he was hotter in person. If he put on 15 pounds it was lean muscle.

• 10 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 12:22 PM, jtaq1295 said:

He hasn't posted any new body pics on his IG for a few years, which tells me his body is not as tight as he used to be. I fully acknowledge there is a market for that, but I feel he should advertise as he is now.

Although this is a year old, this is patently inaccurate. I have followed the guy on IG for several years and he has regularly posted and continues to post body pics. He’s hot and has a lean hot body. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/5/2022 at 8:00 AM, LookingAround said:

Although this is a year old, this is patently inaccurate. I have followed the guy on IG for several years and he has regularly posted and continues to post body pics. He’s hot and has a lean hot body. 

Yes he regularly posts new photos and

yes he has definitely thickened up since 2018.

Still in great shape...but definitely a different look from his lean, twink bottom days. His ass is getting huge. You'd need a fairly big dick to get in there. 🍆📏

• 1 month later...