Puerto Vallarta

Snbrd
This topic is 968 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Excited about my first PV trip in a couple of weeks. I've checked out the threads and appreciate the insights. Just wondering if anyone has any recent tips to offer such as places to go and/or boys to look for. I plan to visit Spartacus, Antropology & Wet Dreams. Any tips on hiring?

• 1 year later...

It's been a year and 8 months so forgive my memory lapses. I went on the Wet and Wild day boat trip which was a lot of fun. I went with a small group from my resort but everyone mixed well. Spartacus is fun! I enjoyed the shows at Blue Chairs. Maybe I went on off nights but I didn't care for the bars with strippers/go-go's. They looked like bored straight guys and kept trying to sell private dances. I preferred having too many drinks and camping it up with the fun bunch of old queens at the piano bar. (forget name)

I went Late-Feb 2020 right when people started talking about COVID. Made it back first week of March and my office shut down one day later. A friend of mine almost got stuck in Mexico as there were shutting down flights.

Anyways we stayed at a gorgeous AirBnB and went out every night. We (four of us) went to Wet Dreams twice - the guys are very aggressive about selling lap dances, which I don't care for. Two got lap dances and rated them mediocre and expensive (500 pesos/$25 USD).  Two of my friends didn't want to go to Anthropolgie as it's had a bad reputation in the past, but me and a friend who was in the Marines are more adventurous and went over and had a GREAT time. The atmosphere was very chill, the guys working that night approached us but were much more calm and relaxed. I think for one tip and two drinks I had the attention of several boys for the couple hours we were there. Had some great conversation which led to the private rooms. I think, some of the places really depends on the night and mood as I've had variable experiences at the same place.

Swung by Spartacus - it's busy after work and then again around bar closing time - but it's hit or miss.  Given it's location it's easy to swing by.

I did the Hammam Spa - which was a glorified bubble bath given by some really hot latin guys. It's a bath/massage/steam experience. I was left squeaky clean at the end (but was hoping for a lil dirty).

I have reservations to go back for Thanksgiving but that's not looking good due to Delta (I thought we'd be outta this by now).

Edited by Mustang
type-o

On 8/22/2021 at 4:47 AM, MassageAdam said:

I was supposed to go this weekend but cancelled.  I've know too many people the past couple of months who have gone and then end up testing positive for covid (and, yes, they are vaccinated).  

At least one of the strip clubs is closed right now due to local regulations.  Who knows what else is closed.

I have a week booked in January. Hopefully things are reasonably open again by then.