Birthday Weekend in NYC

Delvalboy
This topic is 1552 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm super excited to be going to NYC for my birthday Jan 24th & 25th. Hitting Evolve Fri night then the Adonis Loft nude party Sat night. Someone said in another post that Adonis may offer a coupon for the nude event if you go to Evolve - do they still do that and how do you get one? I'd love to have a little extra to spend on lapdances over just getting in the door =)

Validating that things pick up a little later at Evolve so like 10:30-11 arrival should be good (???)

I think that the private loft is an earlier start so 9-10 arrival (???)

Fingers crossed for: Alfred, Jimmy NYC, Blake Twink (not a twink), Maverick Philly, Reno Gold, and maybe Maxwell.

They usually give the free tickets the week before the nude party so maybe this Friday??

11 is a good time for evolve. Loft arrival varies, sometimes dancers arrive late and others leave early lol

Jimmy is one of my favorites and he is always there lol Alfred is in FL so he might not be there for the nude party.

Have fun and happy birthday !

OK Adonis was pretty fun. They wouldn't give me a coupon for tomorrow boo, but worth a try. So heres my night. I didn't notice any name on the bar at all but the street # was clear. The night started out slow and picked up at about 11:30-midnight. Good mix of guys. Only felt a slight bit of pressure with 1 guy that I wasn't interested in but it wasn't uncomfortable and we made things clear he moved on. I was very comfortable.

Lapdance area was open with a u shaped "couch" and a few black sheer curtains. Was def brighter along the back wall. I didn't feel like I was on top of anyone else.

Lapdance with Alfred. He is super sweet, and love his accent. We spoke about London before heading into the lapdance area. The lapdance was just ok. He wasn't hard at all. Undies kept on the whole time.

Lapdance with Jimmy NYC. Sweet baby Jesus he was very nice. Smooth and very soft skin. Beautiful butt. Also, not hard even a little bit. But otherwise very interactive and nice lapdance. I kept that one going for several songs.

My last lapdance was with a latino boy I didn't get his name but he was short like 5'7" ish and a tattoo on his chest I think of a lion. His uncut cock was raging hard. I wish I didn't run out of money so I could have extended that he was fun.

ok last night in NYC. and attended the Adonis nude party.

They had a guy out front directing folks that was nice but very easy to find. I got there around 9 and it was a fairly small place. They advertise it as an "All-Male" event but had 2 women at the door and taking coats so I was kinda taken back by that. Downside was it was probably 120 degrees.. soo hot... at first but they opened some windows and it cooled down. Also the music was awful. Not sure why they think music about nigga every 3 words and wet pussy is appropriate for that crowd.

Upside the lapdance area was good. similar setup to Evolve but benches on each side separated by black fabric. Really good mix of guys from pretty boys to muscle heads, several ethnicity.

Had dance with Jimmy again. just as good as last night. that dick was real good too.

Tried Ethan. Nice guy, fairly standard dance. I kept that short. He seemed to be using tonight as advertising for outside services.

Ended the night with Brett (according to the email) who was tatted up neck to toe. Ended up being amazing. what a great way to end the night.

All in all, a great weekend in NYC.

Edited by Delvalboy

ok last night in NYC. and attended the Adonis nude party.

They had a guy out front directing folks that was nice but very easy to find. I got there around 9 and it was a fairly small place. They advertise it as an "All-Male" event but had 2 women at the door and taking coats so I was kinda taken back by that. Downside was it was probably 120 degrees.. soo hot... at first but they opened some windows and it cooled down. Also the music was awful. Not sure why they think music about nigga every 3 words and wet pussy is appropriate for that crowd.

Upside the lapdance area was good. similar setup to Evolve but benches on each side separated by black fabric. Really good mix of guys from pretty boys to muscle heads, several ethnicity.

Had dance with Jimmy again. just as good as last night. that dick was real good too.

Tried Ethan. Nice guy, fairly standard dance. I kept that short. He seemed to be using tonight as advertising for outside services.

Ended the night with Brett (according to the email) who was tatted up neck to toe. Ended up being amazing. what a great way to end the night.

All in all, a great weekend in NYC.

Edited by Delvalboy

OK Adonis was pretty fun. They wouldn't give me a coupon for tomorrow boo, but worth a try. So heres my night. I didn't notice any name on the bar at all but the street # was clear. The night started out slow and picked up at about 11:30-midnight. Good mix of guys. Only felt a slight bit of pressure with 1 guy that I wasn't interested in but it wasn't uncomfortable and we made things clear he moved on. I was very comfortable.

Lapdance area was open with a u shaped "couch" and a few black sheer curtains. Was def brighter along the back wall. I didn't feel like I was on top of anyone else.

Lapdance with Alfred. He is super sweet, and love his accent. We spoke about London before heading into the lapdance area. The lapdance was just ok. He wasn't hard at all. Undies kept on the whole time.

Lapdance with Jimmy NYC. Sweet baby Jesus he was very nice. Smooth and very soft skin. Beautiful butt. Also, not hard even a little bit. But otherwise very interactive and nice lapdance. I kept that one going for several songs.

My last lapdance was with a latino boy I didn't get his name but he was short like 5'7" ish and a tattoo on his chest I think of a lion. His uncut cock was raging hard. I wish I didn't run out of money so I could have extended that he was fun.

I don't mean to stereotype... but imo. and from my experience, latino dancers are always the best lap dancers.... horny.

I don't mean to stereotype... but imo. and from my experience, latino dancers are always the best lap dancers.... horny.

Agree. Also something about dancers from Brazil.. they go the extra mile and are so much fun even to just flirt around the bar.

Wonder if it is the same way in Rio.