Gay guys?

MidwestCoastal
This topic is 1583 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met him a couple of times when he was younger. It was socially and in company. He certainly does not define as gay.

I found him attractive when he was young, but he’s bulked up to an absurd degree, in my opinion, as he’s got older. There was certainly a lot of talk then of him being very discreet and G4P.

Apologies... I wasn't clear... edited the post....

He's a hottie and love the accent.....

I met him a couple of times when he was younger. It was socially and in company. He certainly does not define as gay.

I found him attractive when he was young, but he’s bulked up to an absurd degree, in my opinion, as he’s got older. There was certainly a lot of talk then of him being very discreet and G4P.

Seems like a regular cruise with family and not an Atlantis cruise overflowing with gay men. Also he seems to be a fitness IG influencer / major youtuber. That guy filming could be a mate, a boyfriend/girlfriend, or a benefactor with benefits for all we know. Him being masculine doesn't really tip things either way.

My point is that it's impossible to tell from the video or his Youtube. Do you want to try to book him?

Edited by curiousbynature12

I’ve watched some of Mike’s videos along with several other fitness guys to learn about their techniques, etc. Seems like a nice and knowledgeable guy. As to the question of the OP, there was one video I watched where he was carrying on with the guys he was with. Apparently they had been out drinking and partying the night before. They made some comment to Mike, and his report of what he had been doing the night before was that he was:

“Balls deep in a MILF.”

So, for what that’s worth.

I just threw up in my mouth a little....

Well, you never know. Maybe there’s hope for you! ? It was definitely a jocular conversation that he was having with a group of guys clowning around on vacation.

Just funny that I saw this post. I watch Mike and the guy “MattDoesFitness” (the both of them sometimes video together). They are a riot! Matt is married to a woman and they have a son. Sometimes the videos are corny. I find Mike’s videos to be a bit more serious, but I agree with a previous post that he definitely seems to identify as straight - at least in all the material I’ve watched.

I’ve watched some of Mike’s videos along with several other fitness guys to learn about their techniques, etc. Seems like a nice and knowledgeable guy. As to the question of the OP, there was one video I watched where he was carrying on with the guys he was with. Apparently they had been out drinking and partying the night before. They made some comment to Mike, and his report of what he had been doing the night before was that he was:

“Balls deep in a MILF.”

So, for what that’s worth.

MILF? Man I Love Fucking?