Shaving before surgery

diehard_002
This topic is 1550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok, so i underwent surgery recently. While i was waiting in the hospital room for pre-surgery workup, someone knocked and entered the room.

In walked one of the most handsome men i have ever seen and i have seen a number of them over the years at Adonis. He said he needed to shave me for the surgery. Now, i was kind of expecting this, but this was my first surgery so was a little uncertain of what happens. He said he needed to shave my chest & pubic hair. I asked him to start with my chest but he insisted that i remove the gown altogether and lay buck. He proceeded to shave the chest standing so close to me that i could not help get a huge boner. While shaving the chest, he rubbed over the nipples a couple of times and looked into my eyes. I misread this as an invitation so i moved my hands close to his bulge hoping to cop a feel. He immediately pulled back and proceed to the groin area where he shaved my pubic area and the balls very lovingly and tenderly while nonchalantly ignoring my huge erection. I was so hoping he would stroke me at least once and i was ready to shoot instantly. But no joy. After finishing the front, he asked me to turn to my side and then he proceeded to shave the anal area. After about 25 minutes he smiled, wished me luck and walked out leaving me blue to the core.

I realize he was being professional and for legal reasons they never mess with patients. But c'mon.. why did he have to be so handsome and so nice ?

For the rest of my stay in the hospital i kept dreaming of him and wondering if anyone ever had a successful happy ending in this situation.

So guys, what have been your experiences ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so i underwent surgery recently. While i was waiting in the hospital room for pre-surgery workup, someone knocked and entered the room.

In walked one of the most handsome men i have ever seen and i have seen a number of them over the years at Adonis. He said he needed to shave me for the surgery. Now, i was kind of expecting this, but this was my first surgery so was a little uncertain of what happens. He said he needed to shave my chest & pubic hair. I asked him to start with my chest but he insisted that i remove the gown altogether and lay buck. He proceeded to shave the chest standing so close to me that i could not help get a huge boner. While shaving the chest, he rubbed over the nipples a couple of times and looked into my eyes. I misread this as an invitation so i moved my hands close to his bulge hoping to cop a feel. He immediately pulled back and proceed to the groin area where he shaved my pubic area and the balls very lovingly and tenderly while nonchalantly ignoring my huge erection. I was so hoping he would stroke me at least once and i was ready to shoot instantly. But no joy. After finishing the front, he asked me to turn to my side and then he proceeded to shave the anal area. After about 25 minutes he smiled, wished me luck and walked out leaving me blue to the core.

I realize he was being professional and for legal reasons they never mess with patients. But c'mon.. why did he have to be so handsome and so nice ?

For the rest of my stay in the hospital i kept dreaming of him and wondering if anyone ever had a successful happy ending in this situation.

So guys, what have been your experiences ?

I have had several surgeries and procedures which required shaving, and each time, unless it was a woman, it was a Very handsome orderly doing the deed.... Perhaps they want your last memory to be someone HOT and sexy, should something happen ? :p

I had to have an ultrasound done on a lump on my balls. As I was waiting, I noticed those who arrived later were being called. Then finally, I was called by a guy. I was glad it was a guy, and when we got in the room, he apologize for the wait. Said the techs had a deal to let him do such procedures on guys. He was young and nice. While he was doing the procedure, I commented it was the most attention I received below the waist in a while. He chuckled. I'm sure he's heard it before.

When I had an echo cardiogram, the tech seemed to make it a point of move himself close to me so that his thigh was against my arm as I was lying there. Russian guy, short, good looking, late 30's, shaved head, nice physique. After I got the results, they wanted me to wear a heart monitor. On the day I came to be hooked up, he happened to walk through the waiting room, saw and remembered me, smiled and said Hi. After I got set up, he was outside the room so ran into him in the hall as I was leaving, he approached me, and we chatted a bit. He had good things to say about my cardiologist. Shook my hand and wished me luck. I should have asked if he wanted to get a coffee.

Edited by bashful

Had an umbilical hernia repair when I was 21, flying from Houston to Long Island for the op. My Dad (who worked in that hospital) arranged for specific surgeon and nursing staff to watch over me.

No one bothered to tell me that pre-op included being shaved from chest down to the knees and everything between... by a stunning, lanky mid 30's orderly... with lots of lather... at the time I was quite closeted and used every trick I could think of to avoid the inevitable...

To add insult to injury my then boyfriend at the time (in Houston) sent me a bouquet of tropic flowers, quite heavy on anthuriums, somewhat anonymously... and I had to explain to the parents they came from everyone at work as a get-well present... post surgery healing went quite well in Houston....

Many decades later I now realize why Latin American orderlies are quite my type in certain situations...

I got a new aortic valve last fall at a hospital in San Antonio, TX. The orderly shaving me was a retired Air Force medic. There's lots of retired military in San Antonio. As he shaved it became apparent that he was from Laredo TX which is my home. While dithering with my nether regions we discussed Mexican dives in Laredo and which serves the best chorizo tacos. It was quite a surreal experience. ps. I feel 20 years younger - due to the surgery that is.

I had the hernia surgery yesterday. I was shaved by a 50ish tall slim female nurse of color.

The only remarkable elements of conversation where

Her: "you *are* hairy down there"

Me: "I assume you've seen it all, many time over".

(she used what looked like a handheld beard trimmer and didn't shave particularly close ... she also left my nuts and underside of my dick untouched).

Her: "what you be doing past 60 with a six pack?"

Me: "Well, somewhat, but mostly covered by a mat of fat. comes from my hobby of oboe playing. It's like doing crunches for two or three hours at a time".

(But subsequently thought it's likely genetic. When I visited my sister and her family about 15 years ago, we all went to the local swimming pool, and she was wearing a two piece and had a noticeable 6 pack herself - just from doing Jane Fonda workouts from video tapes. *That* might have been worth mentioning).

When I've been in the hospital, I didn't feel good. Sex would be the last thing on my mind even if Ryan Gosling came in to shave me.

The first time I was shaved in that area, I was 16 and was having an appendectomy and a lady came in that reminded me of Aunt Bee and said she was going to shave my pubic area. I was mortified and hoped I didn't survive the operation.

If I had any lingering bit of heterosexuality, it went away that night.

I was shaved by a dumpy older guy for surgery last year. There's a couple of hot cubs at the lab I've been to for blood draws.

There's a whole thread about doctor fantasy videos in either the Fetish Forum or the Gallery. I am a fan :)

Well, I'm a doc - you won't have to fantasize with me! I could be the fetish! LOLOLOL

Ok! What insurance do you accept and how can we make appointments?

Cash only, no insurance: there are no procedure codes for what I do!

Appointments - easy as can be - might involve a bit of travel for you but can be done. Perhaps Palm Springs?

Now - procedure:

You start, dressed, sitting on the exam table. I do prefer a button down shirt so I can slowly unbutton each one in order to brush up against your nipples with my stethoscope, or ...

Once the shirt has been removed, I will need you to change into a gown, open at the back, of course. If you need help removing any article of clothing I will be right there to help.

Settle back on the table, take a nice deep breath and relax.

I like to start at the top - perhaps a tongue bath for the ears, nibble on the lobes. Have to check out your mouth - tongue and all to be complete. As I do this, my hands tend to roam, lightly probing all of your nooks and crannies. Feel free to verbally encourage me if I find a sensitive area for which I need to pay more attention. I often find encouragement in the area of the lower abdomen and I need to check you for hernias - don't worry, you don't have to cough - if it's there, I'll find it!

OOPS - I have a phone call I must take in the other room - I will be back tho.

Appointments - easy as can be - might involve a bit of travel for you but can be done. Perhaps Palm Springs?

Now - procedure:

You start, dressed, sitting on the exam table. I do prefer a button down shirt so I can slowly unbutton each one in order to brush up against your nipples with my stethoscope, or ...

Once the shirt has been removed, I will need you to change into a gown, open at the back, of course. If you need help removing any article of clothing I will be right there to help.

I like to start at the top - perhaps a tongue bath for the ears, nibble on the lobes. Have to check out your mouth - tongue and all to be complete. As I do this, my hands tend to roam, lightly probing all of your nooks and crannies. Feel free to verbally encourage me if I find a sensitive area for which I need to pay more attention. I often find encouragement in the area of the lower abdomen and I need to check you for hernias - don't worry, you don't have to cough - if it's there, I'll find it!

But not soon enough. I’m breathless with anticipation!!!

Now - procedure:

But not soon enough. I’m breathless with anticipation!!!

I think the pra

I had the hernia surgery yesterday. I was shaved by a 50ish tall slim female nurse of color.

The only remarkable elements of conversation where

Her: "you *are* hairy down there"

Me: "I assume you've seen it all, many time over".

(she used what looked like a handheld beard trimmer and didn't shave particularly close ... she also left my nuts and underside of my dick untouched).

Her: "what you be doing past 60 with a six pack?"

Me: "Well, somewhat, but mostly covered by a mat of fat. comes from my hobby of oboe playing. It's like doing crunches for two or three hours at a time".

(But subsequently thought it's likely genetic. When I visited my sister and her family about 15 years ago, we all went to the local swimming pool, and she was wearing a two piece and had a noticeable 6 pack herself - just from doing Jane Fonda workouts from video tapes. *That* might have been worth mentioning).

Right - I didn't think they shaved surgical sites anymore, they just use clippers. it's been found that shaving increases chance of a postoperative infection.