Expose Bar Montreal...any info

larry_montreal
This topic is 1515 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I visited 2 times over the holidays.

Seems like all the leftovers and misfits or couldn't get hired's from the other clubs are working there. One dancer was missing his front teeth. Very few customers or dancers working the nights i was there.

Kinda what I said in the previous thread: https://m4m-forum.org/threads/new-expose-bar-in-montreal.154221/

• 1 month later...

I went to Expose twice this past week. I would say Poppie has it exactly right - hit or miss but occasionally very fun.

The first time (Saturday, I think), there were only a few customers and only a couple of dancers (young and twinkish, not in great shape). I only stayed a short time. When I went back on Tuesday, it was mostly the same - 1-2 dancers, not many customers, But one of the dancers, Tony (who also DJs there sometimes), was just what I was looking for - a skinny hard-bodied twink with a big dick. Because it was so quiet, I was able to get his attention right away, leading to a memorable private dance. There are no doors or curtains in the private dance area, which I think is a change from the last time I went to Lux; but it was no problem at all in terms of privacy.

Ichabod