Having sex with a young man for free

Rick M
This topic is 1564 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

(For those who suspect I'm a bomb-thrower, this post is intended as a general observation, not as a starting point for endless analysis...)

Sometimes it escapes one's awareness that--despite the havoc and deceptions of online social resources ("dating" apps and the like)--there are real, realistic prospects out there, even though many of them turn out to be One Night Wonders, never to be seen or heard from again. I had one of those experiences Sunday night, and it was refreshing (if not frustrating, because I think his promise of a return visit was mere politeness) to (1) meet a young person who did not act like an idiot, and (2) be at ease with him, so that I could set aside my self-awareness.

(For those who suspect I'm a bomb-thrower, this post is intended as a general observation, not as a starting point for endless analysis...)

Sometimes it escapes one's awareness that--despite the havoc and deceptions of online social resources ("dating" apps and the like)--there are real, realistic prospects out there, even though many of them turn out to be One Night Wonders, never to be seen or heard from again. I had one of those experiences Sunday night, and it was refreshing (if not frustrating, because I think his promise of a return visit was mere politeness) to (1) meet a young person who did not act like an idiot, and (2) be at ease with him, so that I could set aside my self-awareness.

I couldn’t agree with you more...

@Rick M, can you give us a fuller, richer description of how all of this came about? it may be instructional for us!

I am normally a cynic. However, each case of older/younger relationships needs to be judged on its own facts. I know if two such relationships that started with just sex:

1-ages 30 and 71. Clearly it seems a sugar baby daddy relationship fueled by a flow of gifts.

2-ages 29 and 66 at the start and still going strong four years later. The younger man has refused gifts and wanted to be successful in his own right. Started a business that has now become successful and just agreed to a proposal of marriage from the older man. The younger man did not want anyone saying he was in the relationship for money and the relationship a sugar baby/daddy one.

@Rick M, can you give us a fuller, richer description of how all of this came about? it may be instructional for us!

I would, but there is little to distinguish this encounter from the run-of-the-mill grindings of the Internet... You know: you plug away, posting and answering ads, and eventually (1 time in 10,000?) a decent person agrees to meet and you hit it off. This does not guarantee a relationship; current case in point, I have not heard back from the "kid" since our convivial fling.

Interesting thread. I had a casual encounter with a blond super nova on Sunday. No hook-up, just a nice chat and introduction. I think he’s bi-curious, although he was wearing a rubber rainbow bracelet. I saw him getting photographed by a bearded friend and stopped to say hello. The friend was much more talkative. Later I saw them walking along the water. Lovely memory, indeed!

I would, but there is little to distinguish this encounter from the run-of-the-mill grindings of the Internet... You know: you plug away, posting and answering ads, and eventually (1 time in 10,000?) a decent person agrees to meet and you hit it off. This does not guarantee a relationship; current case in point, I have not heard back from the "kid" since our convivial fling.

No need for for details...I’ve similar experience as your’s, ”plug away” and wait patiently for “eventually”. My batting average is far better than .00001! I hope you’re exaggerating.