Max LA

Calidood
This topic is 862 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Max a couple of months ago for a 4-hand massage with his partner (link below). I wouldn't repeat or try his 2- hand massage. Although they were friendly, attractive, and made an effort, I was hoping for a more skilled massage. I can't speak, however, to how Max performs without his partner.

https://m.adam4adam.com/profile/view/lugimaximus?hide=1

I saw Max a couple of months ago for a 4-hand massage with his partner (link below). I wouldn't repeat or try his 2- hand massage. Although they were friendly, attractive, and made an effort, I was hoping for a more skilled massage. I can't speak, however, to how Max performs without his partner.

https://m.adam4adam.com/profile/view/lugimaximus?hide=1

Thanks for this info because it really changed my mind on going!

• 2 months later...
Interested in any new info. Now Maximo (previously Max) is offering 50% off sessions all week and his pricing is already kind of crazy. ($20 for 30 minutes!?) Though it says he’s in Redondo Beach.

I'm wondering how he figures $20 for 30 minutes but $98.50 for 60 minutes... I'm no math whiz, but something isn't converting right...lol

I'm wondering how he figures $20 for 30 minutes but $98.50 for 60 minutes... I'm no math whiz, but something isn't converting right...lol

Maybe his prices were set by whomever was calculating the price of chicken nuggets at McDonald's. The other day I noticed a 4-piece was $1 but a 20-piece was $5.89. * head scratch *

Maybe his prices were set by whomever was calculating the price of chicken nuggets at McDonald's. The other day I noticed a 4-piece was $1 but a 20-piece was $5.89. * head scratch *

Haha - yes! And here in Canada we have the 6-piece, but half the time they miss one and I end up with 5.

Edited by CuriousByNature

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I met Max twice in the last few months. He has been traveling along the East Coast. 

Contrasting other reviews here, both times were really good massage-wise. Strong hands, good pressure, focused also on hands and feet. He did mention he is trying to combine massage therapy and counseling, so maybe he got trained recently?  

Unfortunately no happy ending for either time (didn't ask for it, but he did not offer it either), but I would certainly repeat for the massage part. 

Edited by carp86