NorthLight in Fort Lauderdale

Wanderoz
This topic is 1518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Also advertising here...

https://friendboy.pro/boys/FloridaBeast

Something is way off though. Look at the reviews on RM. He's referred to as Sasha, Alex, Drew, and Joey. One even refers to him by two different names. It's almost as if they were copied from somewhere else, but someone forgot to change all the names for consistency. Same thing on friendboy.pro reviews. Three of them reviewing Sasha, and then another from Sasha reviewing Antonio. WTF?

• 3 weeks later...

SOME FUN FACTS:

1) I also attended to book him, no reply. Next time I attempted, we booked and he flaked. Final time is when I started to snoop some. Then I just starting to play with him back.

2) Photos are of a fitness model and activist in California. So he is using his photos. I reported that to RM with a link to that guys Facebook (they shut is account down & reopened it with different photos - of the same guy???), I sent the model in California his link too just to alert him as he appears to be positive role model for gay people.

3) No one has ever had an appointment with him on this forum, except an apprentice who was new to the sight and never commented on any other posts before or after that one. Odd Right? But strangely his name changes all the time making it hard to track threads with all the members sharing the same things.

4) When I questioned him about is modeling past and why his Intagram showed him in California and his RM ad showed him "Available Now" in Fort Lauderdale. Then He Blocked Me. haha So I can no longer see his page ... unless I log out.

FINAL THOUGHT:

This person has been around under different names for along time. Every thread shares that he flakes or no shows. I would assume at this point he is "cat fishing" people... or what ever the kids these day call it. Just Google Image any of those face photos and it is all there. Hope this helps.

SOME FUN FACTS:

1) I also attended to book him, no reply. Next time I attempted, we booked and he flaked. Final time is when I started to snoop some. Then I just starting to play with him back.

2) Photos are of a fitness model and activist in California. So he is using his photos. I reported that to RM with a link to that guys Facebook (they shut is account down & reopened it with different photos - of the same guy???), I sent the model in California his link too just to alert him as he appears to be positive role model for gay people.

3) No one has ever had an appointment with him on this forum, except an apprentice who was new to the sight and never commented on any other posts before or after that one. Odd Right? But strangely his name changes all the time making it hard to track threads with all the members sharing the same things.

4) When I questioned him about is modeling past and why his Intagram showed him in California and his RM ad showed him "Available Now" in Fort Lauderdale. Then He Blocked Me. haha So I can no longer see his page ... unless I log out.

FINAL THOUGHT:

This person has been around under different names for along time. Every thread shares that he flakes or no shows. I would assume at this point he is "cat fishing" people... or what ever the kids these day call it. Just Google Image any of those face photos and it is all there. Hope this helps.

Great info. I think you need to work for the FBI. You have talent :)