Strip Clubs in New Orleans?

12is12
This topic is 1402 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks.

Apologies; I should have mentioned I had already found the CP in a search here. Does it still rule?

According to reports here CP and others were forced into a.....less promiscuous mode. Is that still true?

Any other recommended places?

Thanks.

Apologies; I should have mentioned I had already found the CP in a search here. Does it still rule?

According to reports here CP and others were forced into a.....less promiscuous mode. Is that still true?

Any other recommended places?

The longest lasting stripper bar in NOLA (and my all-time favorite) is The Corner Pocket. Do a search on this site for comments.

Don't expect a posh bar, none in the French Quarter fit that bill. But it is friendly, the guys dance on the bar, and you will enjoy it.

Definitely love the Corner Pocket. Best gay dive bar around! You can still play with the boys there just be cool about it.

• 4 months later...

I keep seeing posts on FB by The Corner Pocket that they are "open for business". They show bartenders wearing masks, etc., but there is no mention of dancers. Does anyone know if the dancers are back?

How do you follow The Corner Pocket page? There isn’t a like or follow button.