Retired Zeb

Caddy33
This topic is 1572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got to see him a few times at his Las Vegas restaurant......one time, he was the cashier who took my order at the counter!......though it wasn't a $500/hr private encounter and all that that entails, standing three feet from him, looking into his eyes, and having him ask what I want was very much worth the $15 healthy lunch :D

I got to see him a few times at his Las Vegas restaurant......one time, he was the cashier who took my order at the counter!......though it wasn't a $500/hr private encounter and all that that entails, standing three feet from him, looking into his eyes, and having him ask what I want was very much worth the $15 healthy lunch :D

This is a little off the title subject. But speaking of Las Vegas made me remember that was always sorry I never met Caesar. Or at least I think I am. The determining factor would be whether he was really bi-or just bi-for-pay.

Gman