Gene in Fort Lauderdale

chitownsailor
This topic is 774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Had him recently when he visited Philly and based on some reviews here. Massage was too soft and done in 35 minutes. He was texting well and did do some stretching upon my request but a short massage is definitely a no-no in my book. Wouldn't repeat.

• 1 year later...

Used to see him every time he came into town. He would text and check in with me. Nice guy, very attractive and easy to get along with. 

Yet, much like the other posted commented about 90/ 10 ... we have always been 100/ 0... but the last time there was 10 minutes of massage and he started pushing full service. As much as I like him, I wanted a massage and not a date. Not sure why he switched gears, (and without judgement -if that is what you are looking for - he is your man) I will not repeat and blocked his number. Shame because he was really good at massage and always enjoyed his company.  

Edited by samK

• 3 months later...