Blessed boy NYC ... anyone?

tonyb

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Cody, I Nominate you to be the FIRST to check out this GR8 looking Guy :) Especially since he appears to be located in your area :D.

But if you can't maybe we can entice @Tonyko to go for it ;)

I'm at the gym browsing Rentmen; that's akin to going to the grocery store when you're hungry! I'll report back if I end up hiring him!

Hey Cody, I Nominate you to be the FIRST to check out this GR8 looking Guy :) Especially since he appears to be located in your area :D.

But if you can't maybe we can entice @Tonyko to go for it ;)

UPDATE I met up with him tonight and had an amazing time! He's wild and fun and VERY open. Cock is probably 8in and baby-fist thick and stayed rock hard through several rounds of fun.

His body is on point with rippled muscles but totally natural.... definitely not a steroid boy.

WOOF woof woof

Lots more to explore with this one and will see him again!

Btw face is super handsome and scruffy.....he's pretty smooth everywhere else except a set of furry muscley legs :)

UPDATE I met up with him tonight and had an amazing time! He's wild and fun and VERY open. Cock is probably 8in and baby-fist thick and stayed rock hard through several rounds of fun.

His body is on point with rippled muscles but totally natural.... definitely not a steroid boy.

WOOF woof woof

Lots more to explore with this one and will see him again!

Btw face is super handsome and scruffy.....he's pretty smooth everywhere else except a set of furry muscley legs :)

I'm so GLAD I NOMINATED you to move forward with meeting him ;):p:D:)