Jose in New York is Fantastic

LA Guy
This topic is 1488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/28987/

I've posted about him before, but I saw him a second time yesterday, and he even surpassed my previous visit. A fantastic massage which is therapeutic and deep and thorough, a beautiful young man, and the kind of massage experience that most on this board are looking for. I highly recommend him and will schedule with him every time I visit New York.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/28987/

I've posted about him before, but I saw him a second time yesterday, and he even surpassed my previous visit. A fantastic massage which is therapeutic and deep and thorough, a beautiful young man, and the kind of massage experience that most on this board are looking for. I highly recommend him and will schedule with him every time I visit New York.

Could not agree more with LA Guy.

I have been a regular of Jose’s for a couple of years and he never disappoints. Always an excellent experience with him!

people are even giving false info here about masseurs, may be someone is promoting the masseur or the masseur himself doing the honor by saying all the good things!! we need more than a big dick we need people wh offers a good massage, or we should start separate session for BIG DICK MASSEURS WHO PLAY ;

Of course you have every right to be suspicious, but I'm neither the masseur nor a shill, just a very happy client. And I've had dozens and dozens, maybe hundreds, of massages in my life and Jose's is one of the very best I've ever had - any extras aside.

”Shame on you for being online between Midnight and 6am!” says MasseurFinder

Change your device time to 6am and you will see the contact info.

Ahhh! So that is what happens after dark. No wonder, I always thought I did something wrong or something was wrong with firefox lmao.

Edited by Chad Constantine

This topic is 1488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.