Ben in LA

Seanboiswimmer

• 3 weeks later...

He (I believe) flaked on me once, canceling while I was on an Uber across town to go see him. Cost me $60 in Uber rides. LOL. Was able to schedule a session with him later but the massage was lackluster and HE mechanical. He was tired (he said he worked all night the night before) and I was also tired. He certainly was very "gifted" but was not at his full potential. I think there was a YMMV component too. I do not feel like I need to go back. Maybe it's just me since so many have had great experience with him.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I give Ben the highest marks. His availability is limited since he has other work obligations, but as far as I’m concerned, it is definitely worth the wait. He has great massage skills and is very friendly. He took his time and didn’t rush the session. He’s my top (no pun intended) masseur in the LA area. PM me if you want additional details.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 12:09 AM, nohoguy said:

I give Ben the highest marks. His availability is limited since he has other work obligations, but as far as I’m concerned, it is definitely worth the wait. He has great massage skills and is very friendly. He took his time and didn’t rush the session. He’s my top (no pun intended) masseur in the LA area. PM me if you want additional details.

can I get a pm with description too please and tyvm!