Swinging Richards Atlanta

Verstguyforfun404
This topic is 1508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yep...i was there back in October on a Tuesday and it was very slow. Guys were not necessarily getting naked on stage, due to low tips/small crowd. Of course they did for lap dances/private. Had a hot private dance with he guy of my choice. So, expect a slow night, but give it some time and enjoy the scenery!

• 2 months later...

I was there about three weeks ago when I was visiting Atlanta. Went on a Thursday and Friday night. Probably not as good as it was several years ago, but definitely some good looking guys. And, nice being able to see them totally naked up on stage before you decide if you want to take them into the VIP area. I would still recommend it.

I was there about three weeks ago when I was visiting Atlanta. Went on a Thursday and Friday night. Probably not as good as it was several years ago, but definitely some good looking guys. And, nice being able to see them totally naked up on stage before you decide if you want to take them into the VIP area. I would still recommend it.

Going there next weekend. How has it been lately?

Also, it says no cameras (including on smartphones), so does that mean I can’t bring my iPhone? I’m probably reading into it too much, but just making sure.

just keep phones pocketed......though, when I was there several months ago, having arrived a bit early, I played on my phone before the dancers appeared.......be "smart" about it!!