Rico Vegas

niceandthick
This topic is 1368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/Ricovegas

I found other threads about Rico in the Deli, but I didn't come across any here in the Spa. I was looking for 411 on massage experience for Rico.

He is visiting DC and I checked out his profile on RentMasseur. I notices in his profile it said "I have been told my rate is higher than others on the site. I offer more than most ? just ask " and his rates were "Ask". I decided that he was not for me an moved on.

Later, I saw that he had emailed me on RentMasseur and it said "Text me doc ". I replied "Rate is going to be too high " and he replied "Never met a cheap doc ". He then proceeded to text me 3 more times throughout the day requesting that I text him. I did notice that he had blocked me...but was still somehow able to message me. I notice later that he blocked me on Rent.Men as well after I had looked at his profile there too.

So finally, I sent him a text and asked why he kept texting me, yet he blocked me. He replied "It worked didnt it ". I told him that it didn't work because I was not going to be setting up a session with him. He then proceeds to text me his rates ($180/30min, $250 /60min, and $400/120min ) and then asked when I wanted to book. I told him that I wasn't booking with him. Then he starts sending a flurry of texts: "So why the fuck are u texting me trick ", "Just being a cheap trick ? ", "Jerking off ? ", "Fucking weirdo ". He then went back into RentMasseur and sent me a final message: "Stupid".

Other threads in the Deli indicate similar frequent texting. One of his reviews on Daddys says "He was drunk, distracted, overly talkative, hopping around and kept changing subjects and wouldn't just get down to what I wanted, even though I had made it abundantly clear what I wanted before the session.

After the session he texted me that he wanted more money. He was relentless. When I blocked his number he called from another number. It went on and on. I had to change my phone number. "

You can come to your own conclusions...but I would stay away.

Edited by niceandthick

Hahaha... I viewed his page when it came up in Orlando. It was late on a Wednesday night and I was looking to see who I could use for a Friday evening massage. I logged off and went to bed. After work the next day I logged on to 7 emails over 5 hours time frame from this guy! The first was "Hey Man, what can I do you for?" and the last was "You have 10 minutes to book something or I am done with you."

I replied that I was looking for the weekend and not sure why he was emailing me in the first place, as I did not reach out to him. No reply.

Super odd little man... and it is Not even a Full Moon yet! Juzeees.

• 7 months later...