411 on Philip in NYC

Hey guys. I saw him last week: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/39467/

He looks exactly like his photos. Trim, fit, friendly mature guy with a table and good massage skills. It's a bit on the light side but he does stretches that are great. He does have BIG hands! :p He lives in a nice prewar building on the UWS. He uses unscented oil, asks if you'd like him with or sans clothes (Guess which one I chose) with MT and HE included. I'd repeat.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys. I saw him last week: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/39467/

He looks exactly like his photos. Trim, fit, friendly mature guy with a table and good massage skills. It's a bit on the light side but he does stretches that are great. He does have BIG hands! :p He lives in a nice prewar building on the UWS. He uses unscented oil, asks if you'd like him with or sans clothes (Guess which one I chose) with MT and HE included. I'd repeat.

Yeah, he's pretty hung, and super lean. Have seen him naked out of the massage setting but haven't tried his massage though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Strip4me
On 4/20/2021 at 5:25 PM, ontheroad said:

any updates on what his session is like? he quoted 2 prices. one for therapeutic and one for sensual. interested to hear how sensual it may be.

Just had a massage. He asked for my pressure preference and it was good medium pressure. Nude the entire time. He is attentive and focused weaving in the sensual elements. Good MT and HE. 

Guest Strip4me
2 hours ago, Benshugo said:

Did you guys ask him to be nude or for anything, or just book a massage to see how things play out?

@BenshugoHe offered the choice and I asked. 

Edited by Strip4me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, immaculateperfection156 said:

Randomly stumbled upon this video with him - looks like he’s struggled a lot with long haul covid (in addition to being immunocompromised due to HIV). I guess this explains why his ad was taken down.

What a sad situation for Philip.  I hope they find something that will help him.