Massage and sex

Rvarghcrna
This topic is 913 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was told by 2 of my friends they got STI from their erotic masseurs who has been well reviewed here!!

Possibly got it from a client, who probably didn't inform him, and he possibly didn't experience symptoms right away.

It takes two ✌️ to tango

Everyone should take personal responsibility for their sexual health

Edited by IntuitiveTactile

Must've gotten it from a client, who probably didn't inform him, and possibly didn't experience symptoms right away.

It takes two ✌️ to tango

Or the masseur could have gotten it on his own from his private sex life, it doesn't have to come from a client.

If the massage session only goes to HE and MT, it can be a very safe way to enjoy a very sensual time, but if it gets to oral and other forms of penetration, or even skin to skin contact, all bets are off no matter the situation.

Unless it has been conclusively proven the masseur is the source, the accusation is a reckless assumption.

And if by some chance it was the masseur and he reached out to advise those potentially affected so that they could get tested and treated if necessary, he should be applauded for his responsible actions.

And if by some chance it was the masseur and he reached out to advise those potentially affected so that they could get tested and treated if necessary, he should be applauded for his responsible actions.

Good point!

However, with all due respect, there are many of us who may branch out and try a masseur for the first time and may not have pre-arranged by making an appointment so the masseur would not even be able to contact his 'unknown' client to inform them.

I somewhat find it kind of pointless to find “patient zero”, when it comes to STIs.....

1.) The idea of “who gave it to you”, is usually based on a bunch of assumptions.

2.) Unless you have a been a long-term celibate, prior to engaging with another person, you can’t assume that the last person you played with gave you the STI....

let’s say you’ve been a bit naughty over the past month... and at least twice a week, you’ve had sex with a different guy. Once of them possibly could have had an STI and gave it to you... but that doesn’t indicate that the LAST person you played with gave it to you...

it could have been days or weeks after you’ve contracted it, that the symptoms surfaced, which not only means that the last person you played with didn’t give it to you, it could also mean that you had it earlier than you realized, and you possibly participated in spreading it. Lol.

Edited by Monarchy79

I somewhat find it kind of pointless to find “patient zero”, when it comes to STIs.....

1.) The idea of “who gave it to you”, is usually based on a bunch of assumptions.

2.) Unless you have a been a long-term celibate, prior to engaging with another person, you can’t assume that the last person you played with gave you the STI....

let’s say you’ve been a bit naughty over the past month... and at least twice a week, you’ve had sex with a different guy. Once of them possibly could have had an STI and gave it to you... but that doesn’t indicate that the LAST person you played with gave it to you...

it could have been days or weeks after you’ve contracted it, that the symptoms surfaced, which not only means that the last person you played with didn’t give it to you, it could also mean that you had it earlier than you realized, and you possibly participated in spreading it. Lol.

i agree. However, a friendly note to clients seen in a certain window telling them that they may have picked up something would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Or the masseur could have gotten it on his own from his private sex life, it doesn't have to come from a client.

If the massage session only goes to HE and MT, it can be a very safe way to enjoy a very sensual time, but if it gets to oral and other forms of penetration, or even skin to skin contact, all bets are off no matter the situation.

You are correct. We dont know their b lifestyle and no one really ask for proof of sti results

This is how I look at it. We all make choices. We choose to do certain things that are more or less risky. A masseur May choose or choose not to or lie about his status. The client may as well. and either party may or may not choose to tell the other that they caught something. I believe in karma. I think the site is great for sharing accurate info publicly. And privately I’m sure we share what we think or believe to be the case with people we have made friendships with. But, we shouldn’t be judgmental about how a masseur Decides to provide extras or how a client engages in risky behavior even if we wouldn’t conduct our life that way. For crying out loud, if half of our family and coworkers read these posts they would think we are depraved.

If a masseur blows you, he’s most likely blowing 20+ guys/week (unless he makes an exception for your particularly huge cock). He could easily get an STI in his throat without knowing it, and then pass it on to a bunch of people. With prep use, STIs are way up since condom use is down. There’s probably a low chance of picking something up, but there’s definitely a risk.

This is a great Thread guys, Thanks. I've had a full range of massages Therapeutic , sensual , and just recently experienced a more Erotic session than I was used to. Sensual and Erotic definitions seem to be blurry with different providers. It was mostly just deep body to body contact , some light body kissing, but there were moments that lingered while i was face down and he was grinding against the rear assets." Knock Knock knocking on Heaven's door..." so to speak. No entry allowed, But it certainly got me thinking now that it was more on the riskier side. My choice to not say anything of course. And was the second time seeing this therapist so I felt comfortable with him but ...hmmmmm sure I am not the only one that gets that treatment.

This is how I look at it. We all make choices. We choose to do certain things that are more or less risky. A masseur May choose or choose not to or lie about his status. The client may as well. and either party may or may not choose to tell the other that they caught something. I believe in karma. I think the site is great for sharing accurate info publicly. And privately I’m sure we share what we think or believe to be the case with people we have made friendships with. But, we shouldn’t be judgmental about how a masseur Decides to provide extras or how a client engages in risky behavior even if we wouldn’t conduct our life that way. For crying out loud, if half of our family and coworkers read these posts they would think we are depraved.

Totally agree. And STI/STD shaming could make someone feel so embarrassed that they don’t seek proper treatment making the situation worse for everyone.

Edited by harlow

Obviously if the erotic masseurs who use massage as their primary job would see 3-5 guys a day and provide the "best' service depends on the clients preference, from reading some providers are verse top bottom , so basically by the ended up having sex whole week so its like you just dipped your d""" into the petri dish then wondering how you got the STI? Not judging anyone but this is the reality. especially some providers mentioned here have around 100 hard core clients who sees them regularly and I am sure they all caught something during their times which they don't want to tell anyone, that's totally understandable

• 1 year later...

Which century of darkness these comments come from? 
I believe all the ladies here are adults, and they are responsible for their actions, and choices. STI’s are spread in the gay community, and has different reasons. 
One weird comment, calculating how many clients the masseur have sex with them daily…. Who the fuck provide sex 5 times a day, 7 days a week??  The iron man failed has no enough power to do that. 
the STI can get you from anywhere and anyone. Start  checking with your boy friend as step one, if you have one. 
one a second note, this is 2021! I think it’s time to wake up from this mental retardation, and labeling/judging/stigmatizing people, for having an STI, or HIV. 

im not taking a side here… and I dnt care about the masseur and I dnt care about the client. But I just couldn’t ignore all these absurd comments and discussions. 
I really wish to know who’s behind this darkness.

get educated people, get educated…

Education is enlightenment for the mind and soul.  

2 hours ago, Lord_Oliver said:

One weird comment, calculating how many clients the masseur have sex with them daily…. Who the fuck provide sex 5 times a day, 7 days a week??  

It’s such a misunderstanding of the work. I see 3 or 4 clients a week. Even if I was 19 I don’t think I could see 5 clients a day 7 days a week. That’s crazy. Most I’ve seen in one day is 3 and that was spread over 12 hours so there was recovery time in between.