The Happy Tap

Guest hcg_msu
This topic is 8664 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hcg_msu

Well, the most recent review of Windsor's The Happy Tap has convinced me to make the voyage. I've got some questions for those who frequent it:

*Is it really easy to find once you cross the border into Windsor from Detroit? Whereabouts?

*Is there a best night to go? Do dancers dance every night, or just on weekends?

*How much are drinks?

*Anyone had any luck getting a private show from there?

Thanks in advance... have never been to a male strip club before, but thinking about heading over this weekend.

Guest sport989

I live in Windsor, so I can answer some of your questions but not all. Yes it is very close to the border. Cross at the tunnel--make 2 quick rights on exit and in one block you will see Wyandotte St, turn left and go about fifteen blocks and you are there. I am not sure whether it is open Sunday--I think so, but certainly dancers all the other nights! Try 519-256-2737. Drinks are a bit expensive and there is a varying cover charge, but it means less if you are dealing in $US. I am not sure all do privates, but I am told some do. Enjoy my friend!

Archived