Vegas jocks

mattb
This topic is 1521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heading to Vegas in a couple weeks, if anyone has any experience with a 18-30 y/o masculine jock/frat type and would be willing to share a recommendation and/or link, I would be greatly appreciative. Already have something lined up with Dillon (https://rent.men/YoungmuscleLA) who I met last year and is incredible. Hoping to find a 2nd or 3rd if possible.

I feel kind of ridiculous posting this, so my apologies in advance. There is so much to review on these forums regarding Vegas guys that it can be a bit overwhelming when doing a non-specific individual search.

Thanks in advance, guys.

• 3 months later...
Who of the several in this thread are you talking about? All ads seem active.

I believe there are two or maybe three being discussed. Dillon/YoungmuscleLA, who was mentioned by the OP and is recommended by many.

The other is two different links that use the same pics: BraxtonG and Jackthemassuer. BraxtonG is recommended above but Jackthemassuer is said to be flaky above. I believe that's who @builder boy is discussing. I don't know if both links are the same guy, just that the pics are the same. Perhaps Jackthemassuer is someone flaky who's using BraxtonG's pics?

• 2 weeks later...
Super nice guy with a great body

and maybe he had just come from the gym or something but he had kind of a sweaty odor

Maybe some people like that but I shower before meeting with anyone and expect the same so don’t think I’d repeat

Why didn’t u offer him yr shower? That’s always a fun way to get to know each other for a first encounter