Milo Ventimiglia Shirtless pic from new season of Heroes

Guest ReturnOfS
This topic is 1109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tuesclavo

Sizzling!!!. i think i read in line at the kmart he put on 20 lbs of muscle. <drool> i love the pix. it's even better in moving pictures though, seeing those muscles undulating under the sleek sweaty skin. <sigh> Great eye candy all around. THe Haitian is a hottie. Suresh is truly stunning. And the cheerleaders new boyfriend is a wicked cutie. Her boyfriend on the first season was slated to come out of the closet til the network brass locked him in and threw away the key. Maybe this year.

I have to say that this week's episodes with him tied to the chair was pretty damn hot. He definitely has left last year's boy next door look and taken on the look of a hard bodied man. Season two of heroes is shaping up so much the better for it.

I have never seen a purplekow;

I never hope to see one;

I can tell you anyhow;

I'd rather see than be one

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror

Guest ReturnOfS

• 13 years later...

Milo Ventimiglia leaves the gym in short shorts

My oh Milo!

“This is Us” hunk Milo Ventimiglia showed off his very buff bod while leaving the gym in West Hollywood on Monday.

The 43-year-old’s muscular thighs were on full display in black short shorts, while his toned arms were visible in a tee with rolled-up sleeves.

The actor — also wearing Converse sneakers, a face mask and Ray-Bans on top of his heaad — clutched a water bottle and what looked to be an energy drink as he made his way to his car.

The “Gilmore Girls” alum didn’t seem to mind the paparazzi and even threw up a peace sign as he sped off in his shiny black sports car with his shades on.

Ventimiglia is not one to shy away from flexing his gains. He famously showed off his push-up capabilities

in 2016 — with the talk show host sitting on his back.

He has also said in the past that he’s just fine with being a sex symbol, saying in 2017, “I’m not uncomfortable with it. I think what I try and do is try and represent what men could be, which is kind, which is giving, which is not a pushover.”

Ventimiglia’s talents and good looks scored him the title of Hasty Pudding Man of the Year in 2019. During the event’s roast, the lifelong vegetarian was skewered as “a piece of meat.”

milo-ventimiglia-93.jpg

milo-ventimiglia-92.jpg