Cameron Taylor

kaboom35

• 5 months later...
Well I’ll just add (since I started this post) he stopped communicating with me while attempting to make an appointment. Just stopped responding.

This is very normal for him, even for people he has met with before. At a certain point he is not worth the time or energy.

This is very normal for him, even for people he has met with before. At a certain point he is not worth the time or energy.

Sadly but true. I had a appointment with him on February. The day come and i text him no response.

• 1 year later...
On 4/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, jeepo1 said:

I guess since he is so young his cock is still growing. When he first started posting it was 8.5 then it grew to 9 then right before he left LA it grew to 9.5 now on the east coast it has grown to 10”. I wonder when it will stop! I think his age hasn’t changed in the last two years though

Now that's what you call a grower and a shower

On 4/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, jeepo1 said:

I guess since he is so young his cock is still growing. When he first started posting it was 8.5 then it grew to 9 then right before he left LA it grew to 9.5 now on the east coast it has grown to 10”. I wonder when it will stop! I think his age hasn’t changed in the last two years though

Man - by the end of the year he will be able to see clients on both coasts without leaving his house. 

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I’ve been trying to talk with him recently, I had his number saved from before he froze his account(couldn’t make anything happen then) to see if he would want to meet sometime. When he responds he sounds very eager, then a couple of days go by before he responds again…I’m currently six days in from the last time he responded. 

20 minutes ago, NewShyGuy said:

I’ve been trying to talk with him recently, I had his number saved from before he froze his account(couldn’t make anything happen then) to see if he would want to meet sometime. When he responds he sounds very eager, then a couple of days go by before he responds again…I’m currently six days in from the last time he responded. 

Seen him numbers times. He awesome guy and has a great sense of humor. But he can be a little flaky. I text him before he froze his account made a appointment with him and never got a reply back on the actual day to meet. I guess he must be busy.

• 5 months later...