Cut/uncut on Rentmen

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 1567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While browsing Rentmen ads I’ve noticed several providers listing themselves as “cut” in their About Me description, when it’s clear from their photos that they have not been circumcised. I know that sometimes it’s difficult to tell a cut cock from an uncut one in a photo when the penis is erect; but shouldn’t the provider know - or do they not understand the meaning of “cut” or “uncut”?

Just an observation...but this seems kind of basic. lol

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be a number of things. One, as you said, could be a lack of knowledge - You'd be surprised the amount of times someone is nibbling on my foreskin and asks if I'm uncut.

Some may be afraid of the backlash or being counted out if someone is weird about foreskin, too, (similar to being listed as a vers top vs bottoming) though I've been hired specifically for it.

Unfortunately, even though something like foreskin removal or not should be obvious, many foreign providers are completely unfamiliar with a "cut" dick, as it is non-existent in most parts of the world. They presume it refers to body type, as in musculature. I've called a couple of guys out on it on Chaturbate, and occasionally they will add #uncut, but still leave #cut on their profile!

Unfortunately, even though something like foreskin removal or not should be obvious, many foreign providers are completely unfamiliar with a "cut" dick, as it is non-existent in most parts of the world. They presume it refers to body type, as in musculature. I've called a couple of guys out on it on Chaturbate, and occasionally they will add #uncut, but still leave #cut on their profile!

You’re right...as I’ve traveled around the world I’ve heard of guys with foreskin being referred to as “intact”

Unfortunately, even though something like foreskin removal or not should be obvious, many foreign providers are completely unfamiliar with a "cut" dick, as it is non-existent in most parts of the world. They presume it refers to body type, as in musculature.

As in a muscle guy being described as “cut up”? I never thought of that, but it makes sense if someone is not familiar with the practice of circumcision.

Cut is an example of American slang that is completely confusing out of context, especially when cut has also historically been used to describe a ripped muscular body.

Intact seems to be popular because of the implicit subtext of violence in the act of circumcision and the lack of consent. Our sons are intact because we felt it should be their choice to be circumcised. Teaching proper hygiene seemed reasonable to us. The shift in America over the last few decades has been rapid but is highly regional. Western states have rates of 40% or less in 2010. Midwestern states still had circumcision rates over 70%.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/26/americans-truly-are-exceptional-at-least-when-it-comes-to-circumcision/

I was hoping that a thread mentioning circumcision could be started without the word “violence” coming up, but that’s another story. Anyway, this is about the perception of circumcision. After reading the replies above, I went back into the RM site, where one chooses descriptors and found that the body part “foreskin” is listed, followed by the options “cut” or “uncut,” so it seems unlikely that this would be confused with musculature.

I was hoping that a thread mentioning circumcision could be started without the word “violence” coming up, but that’s another story. Anyway, this is about the perception of circumcision. After reading the replies above, I went back into the RM site, where one chooses descriptors and found that the body part “foreskin” is listed, followed by the options “cut” or “uncut,” so it seems unlikely that this would be confused with musculature.

That is helpful - when I read the first few posts I wondered if they meant “clean cut”...clearly not if there is a reference to foreskin.

I'm sorry my word choice was offensive, but to me an unnecessary irreversible physical modification done without consent is a form of violence. And the reason I mentioned it was as part of the contextual explanation of the use of intact to describe male humans who are uncircumcised since I believe that's part of the background driving the use of intact.

Regarding perception of circumcision, I hear you and agree that to someone from an English culture, that does seem like it would be clear. However, I maintain that many non English speaking cultures where circumcision isn't a significant part of the lived experience would likely not understand the use of cut and uncut if they don't know the English word foreskin.

I'm sorry my word choice was offensive, but to me an unnecessary irreversible physical modification done without consent is a form of violence. And the reason I mentioned it was as part of the contextual explanation of the use of intact to describe male humans who are uncircumcised since I believe that's part of the background driving the use of intact.

Regarding perception of circumcision, I hear you and agree that to someone from an English culture, that does seem like it would be clear. However, I maintain that many non English speaking cultures where circumcision isn't a significant part of the lived experience would likely not understand the use of cut and uncut if they don't know the English word foreskin.

If you have ever witnessed a circumcision, you could only call it violent. When I was in the Army, I was a corpsman. I worked for a short period of time in the newborn nursery taking care of newborn infants. As I remember, circumcision was done by a pediatrician, not the OBGYN. They would do a bunch of little boys every couple of days. They put the baby in a restraint called a "circ board," which held him completely immobile. The instrument they used for the procedure was a sort of clamp with a sharp blade. They put the babies, screwed into their circ boards, in a line on a long counter. The doc went down the line tightening the clamp on each boy's dick until it severed his foreskin. The babies were screaming hysterically and couldn't move because they were completely restrained. Not a pretty sight.

If you have ever witnessed a circumcision, you could only call it violent. When I was in the Army, I was a corpsman. I worked for a short period of time in the newborn nursery taking care of newborn infants. As I remember, circumcision was done by a pediatrician, not the OBGYN. They would do a bunch of little boys every couple of days. They put the baby in a restraint called a "circ board," which held him completely immobile. The instrument they used for the procedure was a sort of clamp with a sharp blade. They put the babies, screwed into their circ boards, in a line on a long counter. The doc went down the line tightening the clamp on each boy's dick until it severed his foreskin. The babies were screaming hysterically and couldn't move because they were completely restrained. Not a pretty sight.

You've never been to a bris then. What you described sounds more like torture.

You've never been to a bris then. What you described sounds more like torture.

I don't have an opinion on circumcision for religious reasons. And I'm not surprised that it is completely different from cirumcision as practiced in the modern healthcare industry.

I don't have an opinion on circumcision for religious reasons. And I'm not surprised that it is completely different from cirumcision as practiced in the modern healthcare industry.

I'm just saying it can be done in a way that doesn't sound so horrific. I think doing anything in the name of religion is dumb, tbh.

I witnessed my son’s, at 2-3 days after his birth. Performed by the (female) OBGYN. She numbed the area with something, and used something like a cigar trimmer that had multiple sizes/cuts available. While not really pleasant, and clearly wasn’t pain-free it wasn’t the end if he world.

I witnessed my son’s, at 2-3 days after his birth. Performed by the (female) OBGYN. She numbed the area with something, and used something like a cigar trimmer that had multiple sizes/cuts available. While not really pleasant, and clearly wasn’t pain-free it wasn’t the end if he world.

In my opinion it is a cruel and unnecessary procedure. It can do lasting damage for zero benefit. A long time friend asked me to be god father to his son, then told me he intended to have his son circumcised. We had a good long talk, including his wife, the grand parents and the surgeon - ultimately we agreed that it can be done later when he is an adult and can decide for himself.

I found it interesting that the surgeon was willing to perform the surgery but could not outline any benefits and admitted it can be harmful. ?

I'm sorry my word choice was offensive, but to me an unnecessary irreversible physical modification done without consent is a form of violence.

Your word choice wasn’t offensive to me at all; it’s just that the subject of circumcision can sometimes lead to heated arguments, which I hoped to avoid in asking the question of how does an adult male not know whether they are circumcised. For example:

https://https://rent.men/Maykul

I realize now, from several of the responses posted, that the answer may lie in language (uncut vs intact) or culture differences.

In my opinion it is a cruel and unnecessary procedure. It can do lasting damage for zero benefit.

Over the years I’ve known a few men who had the procedure done as adults. One, who I visited in the hospital afterward, told me that the healing process was quite painful; in fact, he said he wished his parents had had him circumcised as a newborn as he wouldn’t have been as intellectually aware of the pain as he was as an adult.

Over the years I’ve known a few men who had the procedure done as adults. One, who I visited in the hospital afterward, told me that the healing process was quite painful; in fact, he said he wished his parents had had him circumcised as a newborn as he wouldn’t have been as intellectually aware of the pain as he was as an adult.

A baby’s inability to verbally express their pain does not diminish that pain. ? Take an hour and watch the Netflix documentary “American circumcision”. You may find it educational - especially when the maternity nurses describe the distress of the babies during and after the procedure.

As an adult you can educate yourself on the potential drawbacks and make a decision accordingly. Or as the saying goes: you pays yer money and takes yer choices. ?