Adonis Nude NYC

Alfstoria
This topic is 1522 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did y'all go last night?

The roster last night was stunning but, boy howdy, was it crowded!

I am curious if there's a time when it's less of a throng...

(I did enjoy some time with superhunky newbie Alec before departing for a prearranged 1-on-1 appointment with another "dancer"...)

Edited by RyanDean

Hi guys, I didnt go :(

Well, I didn't enter. When I got there i saw one of the dancers in his way in; I've had never had the chance to be with him so he approached me and asked, I thought he didn't liked me/wanted me, if I want a private has to be in that moment b4 he starts his shift. I took him to this cheap rundown hotel that I know I can get in fast, 27st and 6th Ave, so I had the most delicious men, it was like a 30 min well worth it, then I went home. I was tired. The good part was that because I was his first, of the night, he provided.

???

Edited by Alfstoria

The talent was impressive. The event was supercrowded. I was there for about an hour.

I suspected it, that's why I jumped in the opportunity with Nico, I think that was his name. but who knows. Did anybody see my crush Phillip? I have to avoid that man at all costs. It will send me to bankruptcy ? Iove his personality . I have some news about Taboo. I will share it in the Taboo/Montreal thread

Edited by Alfstoria

Mixed bag for me. I went in especially to see Phillip. The man is gorgeous in person however I thought he was too money-minded and kind of in-your-face which put me off completely. The other dancer i wanted to see was Nico and he never showed up and now i know why based on the post above. Dylan was also hardly seen, i think another patron took him out as well. So much for the "headliners" and their rich dads. The crowd was at times unbearable. One could not move and guys just stood and stared.. why don't people just make a choice and move on... I won't be surprised if someone passes out at this event. And then there was this newcomer - Ollie from DC - who walked in fully clothed and took a tour of the premises. Absolutely stunning to look at so i asked him if he planned on dancing... his reply - "You guys won't be able to afford me. I am all pure muscle and these are all roid-heads". I was speechless as he turned and walked out of the venue. On the positive side i had one of my best lap dances ever with a relatively new muscular blondish white guy - Ken from Long Island - so sensual and BF type. Ever had the experience where you effortlessly bust a nut without your hands getting anywhere close to your junk ?

Well.. onto the next one....

How much the lap dance costs? Can you do more than the lap dance?$$$

general lap dances in the designated lap dance area are usually $20/song - keep count or, better, ask the dancer to let you know the count as it progresses.......

you can do more than a lap dance in the private VIP area, but need to ascertain all the fees and make sure you and the performer fully agree on the plan in there

wow lucky you. I never been to the party even though i always get emails

If you go to the club Evolve the Friday prior to the following Saturday's nude party. Like, if it's in November 30. Ill go to Evolve on Friday 22nd so one can get lthe complementary coupon for a free entrance to the Saturday nude party, you save the $50 cover, sometimes they mention it in the promotion for what Friday's Evolve will give the coupon. I, too, prefer a no too crowded events so I try to go when is not any "special event" so I had the chance to walk freely. My two cents as a newbie.

Edited by Alfstoria

• 1 month later...