Favorite Survivor cast member this season?

This topic is 1584 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tommy Sheehan (Vokai Tribe)

Hometown: Bayville, New York

Current residence: Long Beach, New York

latest?cb=20190909164745

I'm not usually into gingers, but I'd definitely do him!

Jamal Shipman (Vokai Tribe)

Hometown: Jersey City, New Jersey

Current residence: Providence, Rhode Island

rs_741x1024-190909103646-1024.survivor-jamal-lp.9919.jpg

I wonder if he'll lose some weight during his time on Survivor....

I guess I liked Ronnie the best from a physical standpoint, though he came off as a sleazeball during the show and was voted out first. Unicorn would take care of you...

I'm a die-hard fan and haven't missed an episode since season 1. This season is a bit light on guys my type. I'm waffling between Dean, Jack, and Tommy. Ronnie and Aaron match my type, but they were both such unsufferable jackasses from the start I'm off them. Jack's got a beautiful trail, I'm waiting for the point where the guys get thinner and their pants are slipping down. Is anyone else getting a gay vibe from Tommy?

Tommy Sheehan (Vokai Tribe)

Hometown: Bayville, New York

Current residence: Long Beach, New York

latest?cb=20190909164745

I'm not usually into gingers, but I'd definitely do him!

Long Beach, NY? I have relatives from there. I wonder if he teaches at one of the elementary schools there.

I haven't really watched since the season where Sarah won. Wouldn't touch any of those guys from this season with a 10-foot pole, none of them even close to my type.

I miss the old days when they'd cast hot mactors on the show & King Russell/Queen Parvati dominated everyone.

Pete Yurkowski will always be the hottest guy ?

Eddie Fox, a fireman from New Jersey. He played dumb and sexy because that is his personality. Eddie missed the final three, but finished Fourth.

He was on Survivor a while ago, but we are still Facebook friends

.images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ-dF6MXOIpG6lxKF8BhzBqud-kCKHmPOCE0BYtXmB93Crt5__S

I was rooting for the black mamba (Brenda) that season, but thought he was hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that this season is over - does it strike anyone that they spent more time showing Dean shirtless in sultry poses than they have for other guys on the show? I'm not complaining at all :-) which is odd, Dean's not the type I normally go for, but I really enjoyed the lingering shots of him. I thought it was hilarious at the very end of the reunion show when he's running his hand through his hair (a habit some of the other cast called out), and then Tommy starting running his hands through Dean's hair.